Player Discussion Elias Viktor Zebulon Lindholm

Darth Vladar

Sep 10, 2021
Bumping this thread to acknowledge the fact that a Flames player is actually leading the league in goals, even if it is only 4 games into the season. All hail Lord Zebulon!

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

ZDH

Mar 6, 2008
Yea he's gone. If you watch that interview it's blindingly obvious. He might as well have said im stuck here for another year then I'm leaving this dumpster fire.

Reactions: Tofveve

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Yea he's gone. If you watch that interview it's blindingly obvious. He might as well have said im stuck here for another year then I'm leaving this dumpster fire.

Pretty much guaranteeing we keep him until we lose him for nothing. :snide:

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.

Had to use Google Translate - my English is bad enough to be confused with Swedish, but I digress...

The contract with Calgary expires after the coming season. Elias Lindholm has also received an offer to sign a new contract with the club.

- I am willing to stay. Then my agent and Calgary take care of most of it. There is a lot we have to agree on, but I have said that I can imagine staying. After that, the agent and Calgary get to fix the rest. Then we'll see if it works out or not.
- I have one year left, but if it doesn't go as I have planned, I will become a "free agent". Nothing strange about that. We will see what happens.

Reactions: Felidae

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
what's up with lindholm this year? all the FA stuff distracting him?
pretty disappointing year so far.

Reactions: Gordoff

Sabresfansince1980

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
from Wheatfield, NY
If Buffalo made an offer by the TDL, what would Flames fans hope for in return? Krebs plus...how much? I assume Kevyn Adams isn't looking for such a move (draft and develop plan to the extreme), but just wondering what the framework would be. Appreciate any responses.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
If Buffalo made an offer by the TDL, what would Flames fans hope for in return? Krebs plus...how much? I assume Kevyn Adams isn't looking for such a move (draft and develop plan to the extreme), but just wondering what the framework would be. Appreciate any responses.
At some point, a player goes from prospect to bust. I think that line is quickly approaching for Krebs.

I think the Flames would want real prospects or picks for him. Or maybe a young player that can produce right now and that’s not Krebs

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Hmmm Krebs is interesting. I really like him, but he hasn't really produced except right after his call-up.

I'd probably want a 1st/Kulich + Krebs

Sabresfansince1980

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
from Wheatfield, NY
At some point, a player goes from prospect to bust. I think that line is quickly approaching for Krebs.

I think the Flames would want real prospects or picks for him. Or maybe a young player that can produce right now and that’s not Krebs
Hmmm Krebs is interesting. I really like him, but he hasn't really produced except right after his call-up.

I'd probably want a 1st/Kulich + Krebs
Fair in regard to Krebs, he has some promise but he keeps making risky passes that used to work in juniors, that go for transition chances the other way. He has to keep it more simple than he's willing to play for now. Not sure if he has time to learn or he just doesn't have it. I figured he'd be a starting point though as a young C from nearby Calgary.

After that I just wonder what type of prospect Calgary could use. Buffalo has Savoie, Benson, Kulich, Rosen, and Ostlund as top FW prospects. D-men and goalie prospects are about barren though. If it's any of those FW prospects plus Krebs, I'd be on board, and I would hope KA could transition into making a deal like that, above and beyond the draft and wait mentality he's mostly kept so far.

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
Fair in regard to Krebs, he has some promise but he keeps making risky passes that used to work in juniors, that go for transition chances the other way. He has to keep it more simple than he's willing to play for now. Not sure if he has time to learn or he just doesn't have it. I figured he'd be a starting point though as a young C from nearby Calgary.

After that I just wonder what type of prospect Calgary could use. Buffalo has Savoie, Benson, Kulich, Rosen, and Ostlund as top FW prospects. D-men and goalie prospects are about barren though. If it's any of those FW prospects plus Krebs, I'd be on board, and I would hope KA could transition into making a deal like that, above and beyond the draft and wait mentality he's mostly kept so far.
For Lindholm extended I would ask for Kulich straight up.
1st and Krebs might get it done if nothing else better emerges.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002

I think a couple of Savoie, Benson or Kulich would do or one of them and a 1st.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Listening to Boston personality Shaina Goldman on Jeff Marek show sounds like the Bruins ought to be very interested in Lindy.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad