Prospect Info: Elias Pettersson | Pt. II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Pettersson is ranked higher than Andersson on all but 2 of those lists and (just eyeballing) usually by 5-9 places.

Pettersson was (based on average rankings) a slight reach. Andersson was a moderate-to-large reach.

*Andersson’s ranking would be a few spots lower than 13 I think. Highest ranking was 11 and two lists had him in the 20’s with most others between 13-18.

Plus NHL central scouting has Lias as 3. NHL central scouting has the largest group of scouts.
Ahead of Heiskanen
http://avalanche.ice.nhl.com/club/draftprospectbrowse.htm?cat=2&sort=finalRank&year=2017

denkiteki

Jun 29, 2010
Seems to be very laggy on Chrome.

Also need to bring back the thread ignore function, it's especially needed on the main board to stop all the Leafs threads cluttering it up.

Noticed that too but seems usable on Opera (which is Chromium based too). Probably should try firefox or edge on PC and get Safari on my phone...

Back on topic (i guess)

Andersson wasn't ranked that highly anywhere...

Here's an article summary

https://www.habseyesontheprize.com/...rofile-scouting-report-video-highlights-stats

Hockey Prospect: 12
Future Considerations: 13
ISS: 25
Central Scouting service: 3 (European skaters)
McKeen’s: 17
Bob McKenzie: 13
Craig Button: 18

In terms of production so far this year, Pettersson has produced much more as well meaning so far Benning made the right pick (at least between the 2).

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Pettersson and the Lakers versus Dahlin and the Indians this morning. I'll be missing this one, so I hope I come back to find both Pettersson and Dahlin have made the highlight reel

PhilMick

Formerly PRNuck
May 20, 2009
Calgary
Pettersson and the Lakers versus Dahlin and the Indians this morning. I'll be missing this one, so I hope I come back to find both Pettersson and Dahlin have made the highlight reel

Sorry I'm out of the loop here: Aren't they in two different leagues?

edit: Figured it out, it's the Dahlin we want, not the Dahlen we have.

Knight53

#6 #9 #17 #35 #40 #43
Jun 23, 2015
Vancouver
Tough shift for Rasmus Dahlin was blown by a Vaxjo player and Frolunda ended up taking a penalty.

Coach elected Pettersson to take the Penalty shot and he buried it off a nice shot.

Last edited:

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017
He must be responsible for much of the Lakers offense despite restricted ice time. I wonder what kind of numbers he can put up in the 2nd half once the coach takes the leash off a little bit and decides to walk with elias.

Reactions: PredsForPresidents

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
I'm just so thrilled about Pettersson's early success. It feels so good to have a top prospect take off like this. Obviously Benning learned from Virtanen over Nylander.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad