Prospect Info: Elias Pettersson | Pt. II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Burrows

Jan 23, 2009
EAST VANCOUVER
A bit off-topic, but is there a way to make twitter videos full size with this new board? It seems like every video has the bottom 1/2 cut off as it's force fit into a tiny little window.

It's happening to me as well, it's just broken, like half the other functions on this terrible new board

denkiteki

Jun 29, 2010
It's happening to me as well, it's just broken, like half the other functions on this terrible new board

Half broken and sometime laggy on my S8+ >.> Its fine on an iPad pro tho so i'm guessing its an issue with andriod (and some browsers on my pc). Might try some different browsers on my phone...

drax0s

Mar 18, 2014
Vancouver, BC.
Half broken and sometime laggy on my S8+ >.> Its fine on an iPad pro tho so i'm guessing its an issue with andriod (and some browsers on my pc). Might try some different browsers on my phone...
Hell, it's laggy on my PC, which is something special since this is largely text and images with the occasional video.

Wo Yorfat

dumb person
Nov 7, 2016
If EP is going to challenge for a spot next yr, I'd be very happy if the Sedin's wanted to sign a 1yr extension.

Wo Yorfat

dumb person
Nov 7, 2016
They're done as excellent players, they're at best avg 2nd liners now, but what scares you more, the Sedins re-upping for 1yr 4.5 each, or (insert 32 yr old middle winger) for 5yr 5.5? I'd be very happy for EP to get a yr on the roster w them.

drax0s

Mar 18, 2014
Vancouver, BC.
They're done as excellent players, they're at best avg 2nd liners now, but what scares you more, the Sedins re-upping for 1yr 4.5 each, or (insert 32 yr old middle winger) for 5yr 5.5? I'd be very happy for EP to get a yr on the roster w them.
I'd 100% prefer the Sedins for a year at a very reasonable salary cap than another stop-gap like Gagner.

Reactions: Szechwan

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014

$4.5 combined would be closer to acceptable but gotta get rid of Gagner Sutter and Eriksson for that to work

JanBulisPiggyBack

Dec 31, 2011
I really enjoy some prospects playing in Europe, that way during the day we can get scoring updates rather than evenings and weekends

stampedingviking

Jul 2, 2013
Basingstoke, England
Seems to be very laggy on Chrome.

Also need to bring back the thread ignore function, it's especially needed on the main board to stop all the Leafs threads cluttering it up.

GetFocht

Indestructible
Jun 11, 2013
Pettersson has a very good chance of being the best player in the first round. Nolan Patrick is turning out to be a terrible pick, 2 points in 8 games and suffered another serious injury.

CanaFan

Feb 19, 2010
BC
Pettersson has a very good chance of being the best player in the first round. Nolan Patrick is turning out to be a terrible pick, 2 points in 8 games and suffered another serious injury.

2 points. In the NHL. At 18. What happened to all that patience stuff?

Reactions: dim jim

CanaFan

Feb 19, 2010
BC
There was no pick after 2 that was off the board.
3-15 wasn't unanimous on any GM's list.

True and team lists always vary from ISS and other published lists but I don’t think Andersson was close to 7 on any of them that I can recall.

CanaFan

Feb 19, 2010
BC
Lias I'd say averaged around 13 I'd say

Even Pettersson was all over the place. High of 5, and Low of 20.

http://www.mynhldraft.com/2017-draft/2017-nhl-draft-rankings

Pettersson is ranked higher than Andersson on all but 2 of those lists and (just eyeballing) usually by 5-9 places.

Pettersson was (based on average rankings) a slight reach. Andersson was a moderate-to-large reach.

*Andersson’s ranking would be a few spots lower than 13 I think. Highest ranking was 11 and two lists had him in the 20’s with most others between 13-18.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad