Eklund Rumor: Eklund Uprising: Kuemper, Dumba, Boeser, Edler, B. Ryan, Manson, and Savard

ottomaddox

Oct 31, 2017
Toronto
Kuemper to TOR
Dumba + for Boeser
Edler to BOS
B. Ryan to STL, BOS, and EDM
Manson to WPG, PHI, BOS
Savard's price it too high. Teams looking elsewhere.

Best Quote:

"On Kuemper...

Not surprisingly, The Leafs are back on the Kuemper train...They should have been before when the price was a bit lower....Now with the uncertain health issues in Toronto's net it will heat up."

Worst Quote:

"On Matt Dumba...

Just keeping Dumba for the run is possible, but a rumor involving Brok Boeser coming back to Minnesota fopr Dumba+ is gaining alot of steam."

HockeyBuzz.com - Eklund - Rumor A Plenty! Dumba for Boeser? Leafs Net, Ryan, Manson; Fri's Buzz

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
Kuemper to TOR
Dumba + for Boeser
Edler to BOS
Manson to WPG, PHI, BOS
I know Eklund isn't exactly reliable, but those ideas seem pretty realistic. If Toronto can shift Andersen somewhere Kuemper would be a good replacement.

Vancouver are desperate for RHD's and Minnesota need to move Dumba or else lose him in Expansion.

Manson makes sense for those 3 teams.

Not surprised by Savard's price being too high for some teams. He's the best RHD on the market so Jarmo has probably set the price at a 1st.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
Eklund is, at least, mildly entertaining in the sense that we know exactly what's not going to happen at the deadline. Except, oddly, from Philadelphia. He seems to have decent sources in Philly. Other than that, he's good for a laugh or three.

He really doesn't have good sources in Philly. He used to work in promotions or something with the Flyers eons ago. Those days are long gone. IRL he's the longtime keyboardist for a third rate band called Grey Eye Glances and his name is Dwayne Keith Klessel. Stop calling him Eklund. Call him Dwayne.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Kuemper to TOR
Dumba + for Boeser
Edler to BOS
Manson to WPG, PHI, BOS

Best Quote:

"On Kuemper...

Not surprisingly, The Leafs are back on the Kuemper train...They should have been before when the price was a bit lower....Now with the uncertain health issues in Toronto's net it will heat up."

Worst Quote:

"On Matt Dumba...

Just keeping Dumba for the run is possible, but a rumor involving Brok Boeser coming back to Minnesota fopr Dumba+ is gaining alot of steam."

HockeyBuzz.com - Eklund - Rumor A Plenty! Dumba for Boeser? Leafs Net, Ryan, Manson; Fri's Buzz
This Eklund guy is a friggin’ genius. He makes a living posting the same crap we HF posters do. Good for him.

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016
Kuemper to TOR
Dumba + for Boeser
Edler to BOS
Manson to WPG, PHI, BOS

Best Quote:

"On Kuemper...

Worst Quote:

"On Matt Dumba...

You got best quote and worst quote mixed up

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
STL has enough wingers as it is and we just got barbs back. Not sure why they’d be interested in Ryan.....if it were a higher impact type of player like Taylor hall it’d make more sense imo

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Boeser has been our best skater this year. No way we do that trade even tho our d is hot garbage

And Edler wont wave his trade clause cause wont play elsewhere

RebuildinVan

Jun 25, 2017
Canucks struggle to score and Boeser has been good this year ,mostly. Yeah we need RD but goals moreso

ManwithNoIdentity

Jun 4, 2016
Kalamazoo, MI
STL has enough wingers as it is and we just got barbs back. Not sure why they’d be interested in Ryan.....if it were a higher impact type of player like Taylor hall it’d make more sense imo

It’ll be interesting to see what Ryan returns. Last week knew he was injured right now but the trade deadline is a week and hangs away

Three On Zero

HF Customer Service Representative
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Provide some examples of "nice offensive prospect"
I don’t follow Minnesota so I’d rather not just throw names, it definitely wouldn’t be a blue chip prospect, high end B?

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I don’t follow Minnesota so I’d rather not just throw names, it definitely wouldn’t be a blue chip prospect, high end B?

This is subjective.

If you don't know the prospects well enough to throw names, any names Wild fans throw are going to be effectively falling on deaf ears. At least we agree it wouldn't be Rossi or Boldy.

Reactions: Three On Zero

zcaptain

Apr 4, 2012
Hey! Let’s trade Miller straight up for Dumba. Maybe we could start a rumour? :laugh:

I actually think this is a better idea........

I do wonder what the comparable value of Dumba vs Miller is?

Miller is a first line left winger
Dumba is a #4 RHD on Minni who on a normal team is a #2?

So is it straight across, I don't know........I am sure both fan bases think their player is better.

Thoughts?

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
I actually think this is a better idea........

I do wonder what the comparable value of Dumba vs Miller is?

Miller is a first line left winger
Dumba is a #4 RHD on Minni who on a normal team is a #2?

So is it straight across, I don't know........I am sure both fan bases think their player is better.

Thoughts?

As stupid as it might sound, Boeser being a righty vs. Miller a lefty might actually mean something to us (Minnesota), especially on the power play, and especially since Dumba would be going out the door (not that that really matters because our coach is an idiot and barely plays him on the power play).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad