Post-Game Talk: Ekblad Hears the Call of Gentle Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egblad

Patiently Waiting
May 20, 2006
Florida
I’m cool with Fla having a team identity of scummiest, dirtiest in the league, if that’s what it is. At least it now has an identity after two decades of no identity, or at most a loser one.

Are the playoffs a gentlemanly affair? No, I don’t think so. Tkachuk’s broken sternum was it? It’s war. That’s what it is. It’s ugly and miserable. You win by making the other side feel it’s intolerable. Especially if you can’t out-skill them. You drag them into the trench, and you bring them to your level. How badly do they want it?

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Screenshot_20240331_103850_Samsung Internet.jpg

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Was doin some nerd shit, vlad only had 12min of ice time yesterday, guess cause we were on pk for so long and hes not on it. Also couldve sworn he had a shot on the powerplay but it shows 0.

Heres his stats vs the leafs this season
IMG_7920.png

Reactions: Laus723

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Seen it in the highlights. Go to 6:54

Yeah lmao. Panthers have had two power plays in the last 2 games:

1. Barkov having his stick slashed in half - like really blatantly - while handling the puck.

2. Puck directly over the glass.

I really don't want to hear it from fans of bubble teams about how they got hosed by the zebras in either of these contests. Absolute joke.

Egblad

Patiently Waiting
May 20, 2006
Florida
Ekblad is like saying you own a Ferrari, but omit that it actually has a salvage title and was flooded during Hurricane Ian.

Ok I’m done.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Whoever makes the GDT should put as much effort into it as the Panthers have been putting into home games for the last 2 months, which is to say none.

Reactions: MaWa
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad