Post-Game Talk: Ekblad Hears the Call of Gentle Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
So remaining games are
4/1 at tor
4/2 at mtl
4/4 at ott
4/6 at bos
4/9 ott
4/11 cbj
4/13 buf
4/16 tor

On paper, we should go at least 6-3-0 but that may not be enough for first in the Atlantic

Last edited:

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013

Capture.PNG

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
This was on r/hockey.

New to hockey, question
This is my first season watching hockey and I’ve gotten really into it. I live in Michigan so yes I’m following the red wings, and I just have to ask do the panthers play dirty? I’ve never seen another team pull the same type of stunts that they do

Some of the responses:
Oh ya the Panthers are the scummiest team in the league right now

When Ekblad grabbed Debrincats legs and swept him onto his back after the play was called, I was like … wtf

Yes they do and everyone hates them for it. They're the most penalized team in the league by far. Their whole game plan is to just play dirty and try to piss the other team off so much that they start getting penalties too. It's not hockey, it's playground bullshit.

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
This was on r/hockey.

New to hockey, question
This is my first season watching hockey and I’ve gotten really into it. I live in Michigan so yes I’m following the red wings, and I just have to ask do the panthers play dirty? I’ve never seen another team pull the same type of stunts that they do

Some of the responses:

When Ekblad grabbed Debrincats legs and swept him onto his back after the play was called, I was like … wtf

Yes they do and everyone hates them for it. They're the most penalized team in the league by far. Their whole game plan is to just play dirty and try to piss the other team off so much that they start getting penalties too. It's not hockey, it's playground bullshit.
I like how he makes it out like Ekblad just grabbed Debrincat for no reason and dumped him.

Reactions: Laus723 and PSLguy

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
This was on r/hockey.

New to hockey, question

Some of the responses:

Meanwhile Larkin is diving all over the ice but that’s a GOOD CAPTAIN! f*** out of here. I’m glad we ruined their playoff chances.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
So remaining games are
4/1 at tor
4/2 at mtl
4/4 at ott
4/6 at bos
4/9 ott
4/11 cbj
4/13 buf
4/16 tor

On paper, we should go at least 6-3-0 but that may not be enough for first in the Atlantic
Thankfully we just need to tie them as we win the tie breaker. Way better RW which is the deciding factor. If we can’t get the presidents’ trophy then I at least want the division title. Any time we can add accolades like that it’s a great thing for the franchise. They’re not easy to get. Took 19yrs to win our first divisional title and Toronto since our inception has 1 division title and that’s it, compared to us who are up to 3 divisional titles, a presidents’ trophy and 2 conference titles. Adding a 4th divisional would be special. At least for me it would be

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
This was on r/hockey.

New to hockey, question

Some of the responses:

:eek3::eek3:

I'm surprised someone hasnt called Barkov the dirtiest player in the league already

• Haha
Reactions: PSLguy

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
:eek3::eek3:

I'm surprised someone hasnt called Barkov the dirtiest player in the league already
I hope when the playoffs end and Barkov lifts the Cup, the rest of the league will be whining about what a dirty mofo Barky has become.

Especially Toronno, Baston, Noo Yawk, Vegas fan tears would be awesome.

• Love
Reactions: BabyBennettov

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
Good to see knight doing well too. I know his season hasn’t for the most part so I’m hoping he’s actively improving and developing well. I don’t have any expectations for him at this point, he really should’ve been marinating in the ahl and grow there with a couple years of consistent starting. Jumped the gun way too early, I know bob’s play was kinda to blame for that but now with Bobby playing really well these past 2 seasons and hopefully continues that’ll allow knight to get more work in the ahl. Or we’ll see what happens from a cap management perspective, but that aside it’s good to see. Good for him

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
Lorentz and Luostarinen most noticable last night - which is good for them, but not a good sign for the rest of the team. 2nd line complete no show. Bob was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad