Injury Report: EK9

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainShark

Sep 25, 2004
Fulda, Germany
I have absolutely no problem with the Sharks being so tight lipped, cause privat is privat. But it kills me that there is no timeline

Last edited:

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
I hope this isn't an issue that's gonna weigh on his mind for the rest of the season. It looked like he was gonna hit 30 goals easy but now who knows.

Used As A Shield

Aug 10, 2011
Reactions: Sandisfan

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
https://media.nhl.com/site/vasset/public/attachments/2019/03/13016/BettmanRulingVoracek.pdf

Bettman's ruling on the appeal of Voracek.

Why I post it here is because of this line: "The onus was on mr. Voracek to avoid causing a significant blow to mr. Boychuk's head."

Isn't that exactly what could be said for Chara on Kane?

To be fair that is bettmans ruling. Sadly teams are not allowed to appeal no suspensions against them.

Would be amazing if the nhl could add that. Or at the very least take dops out of just 1 persons hands and make it a committee.

Have like 5 people on a panel for all rulings. Ex Gm, ex player, agent, media, and board member.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
To be fair that is bettmans ruling. Sadly teams are not allowed to appeal no suspensions against them.

Would be amazing if the nhl could add that. Or at the very least take dops out of just 1 persons hands and make it a committee.

Have like 5 people on a panel for all rulings. Ex Gm, ex player, agent, media, and board member.

I like the idea of a panel for suspensions. Make it like court proceedings where they have opinions for the majority and for the minority.

I think that idea would make the idea to appeal non-suspensions moot.

Saskatoon

Aug 24, 2006
Saskatoon
you figure it if it was a death or jury duty they would say that... I am not going to speculate other than say it's probably something out of the ordinary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad