Confirmed with Link: EK65 and Perron to Sharks for Tierney, DeMelo, Norris, Balcers and picks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beethovens 10th

du bist ein ungeduldiges Eichhörnchen!
Sep 27, 2017
Zentralfriedhof

giphy.gif

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Every once and a while I still get a little sad that Rudy's gone. I don't remember the last time I got this attached to a prospect.

Heard Gilbert Brule is back in the NHL. Would be awesome if he could make a team and put up 15G-20A but that's just me being hopeful.

Trl3789

Jun 17, 2011
Bay Area
I’m still having a hard time coming to grips that this happened.

Kind of reminds me of finding out Durant was coming to warriors.

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
Just want to say how excited I am for you guys. Been wanting you guys to win a cup for over a decade now lol
Sharks are the only Cali team I don't despise with my entire being, still mad that Pens beat you in the finals.

Hope this piece takes you to the finals and beyond, you got my support.

Take care!

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Heard Gilbert Brule is back in the NHL. Would be awesome if he could make a team and put up 15G-20A but that's just me being hopeful.

Thanks for reminding me the last time I got this attached to a prospect. :cry:

I guess I'll just have to drown my prospect sorrows in Joachim Blichfeld (which my phone autocorrect and autocomplete recognizes as an option) and whoever drafts Bowen Byram next summer.

But hey, Karlsson!

DG93

Jun 29, 2010
San Jose
Just want to say how excited I am for you guys. Been wanting you guys to win a cup for over a decade now lol
Sharks are the only Cali team I don't despise with my entire being, still mad that Pens beat you in the finals.

Hope this piece takes you to the finals and beyond, you got my support.

Take care!

Thank you!

Reactions: Coffey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad