EHM 07 - Part 10: Happy to stay at the team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc Scurlock

Nov 23, 2006
I used to play this game religiously. Does anyone know where to find a copy of it? It's impossible to find one for whatever reason. Thanks for any help.

It can't be bought anymore so you'll have to resort to nefarious means if you want to get your hands on it.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
I'll try the challenge not with Swedes or Americans, but with Finns. I expect to fail horribly. :laugh:

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
Started playing again in my main file. 2036, decided to leave my Habs for the Quebec Rempart. They're 10th in the conference, it's about half way through the season. Going to see if I can spend a few years there and bring them to a title. Junior is so much fun, I forgot :laugh:

You can get guys to stay on your team by offering tryouts (for foreign players on your reserve list).

riz

I used to play this game religiously. Does anyone know where to find a copy of it? It's impossible to find one for whatever reason. Thanks for any help.

Unfortunately due to licensing restrictions etc, we weren't allowed to sell the old game anymore after the license deals ran out. So it cannot be bought anymore online.

Hopefully this can be remedied in some way in the future, so fingers crossed.

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
Unfortunately due to licensing restrictions etc, we weren't allowed to sell the old game anymore after the license deals ran out. So it cannot be bought anymore online.

Hopefully this can be remedied in some way in the future, so fingers crossed.

Better you do EHM 2016. :naughty:

Michael Farkas

Celebrate 68
Jun 28, 2006
NYC
www.hockeyprospect.com
First year in Allsvenskan...we were the only team to give up less than 100 goals in the league (45 games), and we gave up 73. The backup goalie on the team is garbage (only won one game) and really the club didn't seem all that good overall. I made a couple changes, but you can only do so much in your first year. You have to evaluate what you have and get a feel for the league before you can just hop in and spend all your transfer money on God knows what...so I had to just deal with what I had mostly...finished third in the standings and will play in Kvalserien to fight for promotion to Elitserien. Not sure that the team is ready for promotion though, maybe next season though.

14vlpap.jpg

2mrgykg.jpg

Last edited:

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
I don't know what it is about this game but I can't quit for more than a couple weeks at most. It's amazing how in depth and intricate it is for a game from about a decade ago. Just recently hit year 2100 on my Flames file and I'm still chugging along.

Perry91502

Dec 23, 2003
Does anyone know how to get a copy of EHM 2007 still? I bought the game WAY back when it came out. I had it on a few laptops, but my kid spilled water on my old macbook (was running windows on a virtual machine) and I can't get anything from my old hard drive to unlicense it.

I even tried (cough cough) finding the game online for download (cough cough) but came up empty.

Anyone know how to either unlicense my old game (eLicense isn't responding to my 3-4 voicemails or 3-4 emails in the last month) or find another way to get my hands on a copy?

Thanks!

Richie Daggers Crime

Boosted 9 times double masked they/them
Mar 8, 2004
Boise
Does anyone know how to get a copy of EHM 2007 still? I bought the game WAY back when it came out. I had it on a few laptops, but my kid spilled water on my old macbook (was running windows on a virtual machine) and I can't get anything from my old hard drive to unlicense it.

I even tried (cough cough) finding the game online for download (cough cough) but came up empty.

Anyone know how to either unlicense my old game (eLicense isn't responding to my 3-4 voicemails or 3-4 emails in the last month) or find another way to get my hands on a copy?

Thanks!

This thread has info about unlicensing your game. It seems to be the only legit way to get EHM up and running in your case.

http://www.ehmtheblueline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=117&t=2705

Michael Farkas

Celebrate 68
Jun 28, 2006
NYC
www.hockeyprospect.com
First year in Allsvenskan...we were the only team to give up less than 100 goals in the league (45 games), and we gave up 73. The backup goalie on the team is garbage (only won one game) and really the club didn't seem all that good overall. I made a couple changes, but you can only do so much in your first year. You have to evaluate what you have and get a feel for the league before you can just hop in and spend all your transfer money on God knows what...so I had to just deal with what I had mostly...finished third in the standings and will play in Kvalserien to fight for promotion to Elitserien. Not sure that the team is ready for promotion though, maybe next season though.

14vlpap.jpg

2mrgykg.jpg

Ended up getting promoted to Elitserien play...just barely. I tied for the 2nd spot (out of 2) but got it on the tiebreaker. 10-game round robin and only scored 20 goals in the whole shebang-a-bang, the least out of the six teams. But now, I'm in the big time.

So, only 5 returning roster players and only ~$450,000 to fill the rest of the roster. Free agency starts May 1, but I don't officially become an Elitserien team until July 1 when the game flips its calendar. So, I'll likely be in the Kvalserien again next year with a bottom feeder team. Then I'll have another offseason to fix it with real money and real reputation.

I have to really be on the hunt for bargains now...ignored or easily purchased J20 or even J18 prospects, Swe-3 standouts, I have one foreign spot available. Should be quite the test. A success would be not being in the relegation pool.

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
Ended up getting promoted to Elitserien play...just barely. I tied for the 2nd spot (out of 2) but got it on the tiebreaker. 10-game round robin and only scored 20 goals in the whole shebang-a-bang, the least out of the six teams. But now, I'm in the big time.

So, only 5 returning roster players and only ~$450,000 to fill the rest of the roster. Free agency starts May 1, but I don't officially become an Elitserien team until July 1 when the game flips its calendar. So, I'll likely be in the Kvalserien again next year with a bottom feeder team. Then I'll have another offseason to fix it with real money and real reputation.

I have to really be on the hunt for bargains now...ignored or easily purchased J20 or even J18 prospects, Swe-3 standouts, I have one foreign spot available. Should be quite the test. A success would be not being in the relegation pool.

Is this team your defense-first team? Or do you do that on all teams now?

I left my Canadiens dynasty on my main file and took over the Rempart. Came in mid-way through the season and was almost in a playoff spot but my #1 goalie got injured for 4 months (UCL!!!:rant:) so I tanked it and benched all my best players :laugh: Got the #1 pick which coincidentally is the Orr regen that I put in the game when I started the file. Plus I saw they had a forward prospect who came in for the second season at 17 and is dominant. I might be able to take home the QMJHL trophy in my first full season. I plan on sticking around a few seasons, maybe see the Orr regen through to his draft and then I think I might finally wanna go to Sweden or Russia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad