Confirmed with Link: Edmundson to Toronto

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
This is the kind of guy that gets more valuable as a series goes on. He can wear down the opposition physically. We've never had a dude in the playoffs like this. This is where Dubas always fell short. He doesnt recognize the value that this kind of player can have come playoff time.
To be fair Schenn was also just like this, and I was really impressed with his puck moving skills last playoffs. Would love to have both Schenn and Edmundson on the playoff roster

Reactions: TheShape and Petrus

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
To be fair Schenn was also just like this, and I was really impressed with his puck moving skills last playoffs. Would love to have both Schenn and Edmundson on the playoff roster
Schenn was good for sure, I just think Edmundson is another level pain in the ass type of defence men. He will just hammer and cross check you all night long.

Future

Feb 8, 2011
Ontario
Schenn was good for sure, I just think Edmundson is another level pain in the ass type of defence men. He will just hammer and cross check you all night long.

Ya, Schenn is “nice” and physical while Edmundson is mean and physical. That’s the difference. Him and McCabe both have that dog in them while I don’t think Schenn has that same dog.

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
Puck moving skills or the notion of them are so overrated. Every NHL defenceman can move the puck. That is why they are in the NHL. Puck movement from dmen to forwards is more on the forwards than the dmen.

It is why everyone seems so surprised Schenn, Benoit, Bogosian and Edmundson can actually pass a puck to a teammate. Advanced stats fans try to persuade people they can't.

Egghead1999

Nov 9, 2007
my god, Schenn was #4AO (??), he is good.
One thing is killing me, I don't understand why Gudbranson keeps getting chance after chance and good contracts from GM but Schenn did not (not until his TB and the Leafs playoff run).

Namikaze Minato

Apr 30, 2009
Beautiful B.C.
8kcwbf.jpg

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
This is the kind of guy that gets more valuable as a series goes on. He can wear down the opposition physically. We've never had a dude in the playoffs like this. This is where Dubas always fell short. He doesnt recognize the value that this kind of player can have come playoff time.
There should be one on each pairing minimum (now possible):

Rielly McCabe
Edmundson
Lily
Benny/Brodie Boosh

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
Rounds out our group of annoying, mostly bottom pair defensemen nicely.

Kind of nice having the asshole on our side for a change.

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
Why is Benoit not bolded? He can absolutely punish players out there.

I think Benoit plays a cleaner physical game than him. Benny will rock guys with hits and fight (kind of like schenn style) but edmonson is a jerk. Scrums cheap shots cross checks.

Like having a Hyman. Straight line hard skater finished his checks then leave you alone vs a Robert’s/corson/tucker

Who you just hate. Always a stick in your back or a glove in your face

Reactions: aingefan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad