Edmonton..looks bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
They are getting dominated by Carolina tonight. Don’t think they will make the playoffs this year.
No. Badly outshooting the opponent but can't score. Awful special teams and defense letting them down again.

Last edited:

geehaad

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2006
they look alright to me
Seconded. They are crushing the Canes in terms of driving the game with possession...making the Canes look terrible. The only thing the Canes are doing well is preventing a ton of high-quality chances. I think they look pretty good.

Reactions: Roboturner913

thegongshow

Oct 18, 2014
Yamamoto is going to be the supporting cast EDM needs to be playoff relevant. He's the best talent on that team besides Mc. Besides him and Drai outside of McDavid they don't have much depth.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
IMO it starts with Talbot. I understand he didn't play tonight, but he's let up some goals early and he's let up goals on minimal shots in some games (Vancouver one stands out). Last year - he was the rock back there. He needs to regain form a bit and then the team can find their way.

Oh.. and it will happen. They'll get on their streak and they will right the ship. Short of Talbot completely losing his mind this year, I think they will turn it around and be the team we thought they would be.

Dustin

Sep 24, 2014
Outshoot Carolina 51-21 still lose. For **** sakes.

Meh. You don't win any playoff rounds in October. I believe that this team is good enough to make the playoffs. Once they get their stuff together they should be good.

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
Goaltending special teams and Klefbom are a mess right now. Scoring is coming but everything else is nightmarerishly bad right now.

Laineux

Aug 1, 2011
Oilers outshooting and outchancing their opposition. They have extremely low sh% which will not continue. They have extremely low sv% which will not continue.

They will be fine.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Special teams was the difference tonight and not coming out ready to play. Despite working hard and putting up 50+ shots, they were never able to recover. Can't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad