Elks: Edmonton Eskimos 2019 v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I hope Sunderland knows a good returner because Jones just injured his knee.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
What a flop by the roughrider receiver.

Challenge that joke of a call, why was it blown dead aswell.

The Batman

Registered Superhero
Sep 30, 2014
Batcave
upload_2019-10-26_19-59-7.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-10-26_19-59-1.png
    upload_2019-10-26_19-59-1.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
Reactions: oilers'72

Tyrolean

Feb 1, 2004
Esks have lots of holes in their team. especially pass coverage by the db's which is extremely poor. I really don't see then doing any damage in the playoffs. Let this season be mercifully over please.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
I didnt even PVR this game. Didnt rush home to watch what was left of the game either.
It ended exactly the way we are used to seeing a Maas team end a tight game.

I mean could that 4th quarter have been any more predictable?

Reactions: Yeah15

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I didnt even PVR this game. Didnt rush home to watch what was left of the game either.
It ended exactly the way we are used to seeing a Maas team end a tight game.

I mean could that 4th quarter have been any more predictable?

it’s frustrating because the team has enough talent to beat anyone.

Yeah15

2nd Tier Fan
Mar 15, 2007
Does anyone actually have any belief that Maas is going to get fired over the offseason? I feel like even if we get blown out in Sask next weekend and the same the following sunday in Montreal that he's still going to be the coach next season.

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
Does anyone actually have any belief that Maas is going to get fired over the offseason? I feel like even if we get blown out in Sask next weekend and the same the following sunday in Montreal that he's still going to be the coach next season.

I hate to say it but I have been thinking the same thing. If the season ends in Montreal then there is no guarantee he will be fired.

As for the game last night, its the same old predictable results. You have to put up the big defensive stand in late games if you want to go anywhere. How many years now have we had inadequate coverage in the backfield? I think the answer is every year since Jones left.

Any guesses as to how many actual bodies were in the seats last night? I guess I'm overly nostalgic but seeing the size of these Eskimo crowds comes as a real shock. Did I hear that the Doobie Brothers broke up?

Barrsy

May 14, 2017
He’s done unless we go to Grey Cup

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
I hate to say it but I have been thinking the same thing. If the season ends in Montreal then there is no guarantee he will be fired.

As for the game last night, its the same old predictable results. You have to put up the big defensive stand in late games if you want to go anywhere. How many years now have we had inadequate coverage in the backfield? I think the answer is every year since Jones left.

Any guesses as to how many actual bodies were in the seats last night? I guess I'm overly nostalgic but seeing the size of these Eskimo crowds comes as a real shock. Did I hear that the Doobie Brothers broke up?

Wait, what?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad