Confirmed Trade: [EDM/ARI] Troy Stecher and 2024 7th round pick for 2027 4th round pick

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
He's better than Dumba. Bill's ask for Dumba is a 1st. Therefore Stecher should be worth a 1st and a 2nd.

I'm being cheeky. He's good though. You won't be disappointed.
Oilers don't have their '24 1st, so let's say Stetcher for Bouchard (who was a 1st)...we're in giving mood so Edm can keep the 2nd. :laugh:

You're right, Stetcher is quality bottom pair guy.....Edm won't be disappointed.

Reactions: quat

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
So we are hellbent on Cody Ceci in our top 4 and playing big minutes with Nurse. What could go wrong? Oh wait.. VD might replace him.
We also needed a 7th d, doesn't mean we are done. If we upgrade on Ceci, Ceci would be leaving...which means we still would need a Stecher.

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Good news is that no one in the west is adding significant pieces so we should be fine... Oh wait.
It’s a bit rich for a #7 but not a terrible depth pick up.

Holland didn’t have much to work with asset wise but has done good with 3 depth players

Reactions: quat

Seanaconda

May 6, 2016
Good news is that no one in the west is adding significant pieces so we should be fine... Oh wait.
Look at how the east loaded up last year , it was way crazier but then Boston just lost in the first or whatever

TheUnusedCrayon

Apr 12, 2018
Surprised he cost a 4th but it's not a bad pickup for Edmonton.

Doesn't really fit in all that well though. Will be interesting to see how he acclimates.

BudBundy

May 16, 2005
Plan the parade! lol. Ok. Decent 7th/8th depth D who shoots right. I also had a fondness for him because of his rambunctious style but I don’t really want a guy that small on the ice in the playoffs unless they provide ++ offence. A 4th is pretty pricey for him to boot. Oh well. Not a bad move but doesn’t move the needle much either.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Look at how the east loaded up last year , it was way crazier but then Boston just lost in the first or whatever
In fairness, that is my hope for LV... they can't find the chemistry quick enough.lol Otherwise their Round 1 lineup will be brutal.

Reactions: Dr Awesome

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad