ECSF: Toronto Maple Leafs (A2) vs. Florida Panthers (WC2) ( Florida Leads 3-1 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
HFBoards in Boston vs Florida series thread: "The Cats have no chance at all. This is an easy series for the Bruins." ----> Florida beats the Bruins in 7.

The same day Florida defeats the strongest team in the league, HFBoards: "The Cats have no chance against Toronto. This is an easy walk in the park for the Leafs.

Me: o_O
Yeah I certainly don't think it'll be a walk in the park.

Reactions: violaswallet

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Tkachuk is about to annoy the f*** out of Leafs fans. Don't sleep on this Panthers team. Ive been saying it since they clinched the playoffs. They have been playing playoff hockey since January.

Leafs lose and I will be happy.

Panthers lose and we get 17th.

win/win for this upcoming series!
I am somewhat looking forward to the show he is going to put on and the antics he is going to get up to. Will be fun hating him.

Reactions: waitin425

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
HFBoards in Boston vs Florida series thread: "The Cats have no chance at all. This is an easy series for the Bruins." ----> Florida beats the Bruins in 7.

The same day Florida defeats the strongest team in the league, HFBoards: "The Cats have no chance against Toronto. This is an easy walk in the park for the Leafs.

Me: o_O
Whenever fans of a team start cheering for who they want their opponent to be it usually ends terribly.

I got Florida in 5 with Toronto winning game 1 in OT.

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
Either way the Habs will continue to be in the basement of the NHL for years to come!
One more season of tanking for the Habs and one more season with Matthews and Nylander for the Leafs....good luck with that.

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
Barkov the friendly ghost has to show up. You can't win in the playoffs with your #1C being completely invisible. He's doing all the things defensively very well but he needs to start doing damage on the scoresheet.

cyris

On a Soma Holiday
Dec 6, 2008
3rd Planet From Sun.
Well Panthers fans.
Great job knocking off the Bruins, both our fan bases know misery and and the winner of this series gets to see their team farther than either fan base has in a very long time.
We are in for a great close series.

With that said I now hate you all and will for at least the next couple weeks.

Reactions: Dread Clawz

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
Florida is a really good team, better than their record suggest. Their forecheck is going to be a huge issue for us, they come in waves and never stop pushing. The Leafs will need to play as a cohesive unit or else the Panthers will eat us alive with turnovers

With that said, I got Toronto in 6. We're similar offensively, but I trust Toronto more defensively + special teams. Plus the monkey is off our back, the sky is the limit now

KPower

Jan 17, 2012
I think the Leafs clean up the Panthers in 5 or less. The Panthers did the Leafs a solid taking out the Bruins. Leafs have a clear path to the finals imo
As a leafs fan, nothing is ever clear for the leafs.

Reactions: 7even

MAB1

Jul 18, 2022
One more season of tanking for the Habs and one more season with Matthews and Nylander for the Leafs....good luck with that.
Leafs have $20 million in cap space this summer when both come up for extensions. They'll be good.

Good luck thinking the Habs only have 1 more year of being bad left to go lmao. You'll be lucky if the Habs are cup contenders by the end of this decade. Don't believe me? Just watch frenchy.

No 1C
No 1D
No 1G

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
I am being childish but I don't care...

I called Tavares last night and Carter V, tonight - I wish I could quote the posts. I am on a roll.

Reactions: Zwui21 and 7even

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
tell me why? Why you say that after Florida just defeated the best team in the NHL?
I don’t see why people see Leafs winning as easily either

I think game 1 is a huge point. Florida is coming in with confidence, if we can win that game we can ruin some of that confidence, otherwise it just goes on and fuels that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad