ECSF: Toronto Maple Leafs (A2) vs. Florida Panthers (WC2) ( Florida Leads 3-1 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanAveryTheGreatOne

Jul 4, 2021
They don't pay Bobrovsky $10M for nothing. They pay him to take out record-setting President's Trophy winners with consistency!

But can he overcome his greatest challenge yet: a curse-ending Maple Leafs team?

Who y'all got?!

-8183713264081362277.jpg

Credit @Barzaltrick

Last edited:

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
Leafs obviously the favorite here, but I think Florida is highly underrated (although that might change with how they knocked off Boston). They play a very cohesive game, everybody is on the same page, and that's the most dangerous thing in the playoffs. This will be a very tough series for both teams, but I think the Leafs ultimately take it in 6 or 7.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Careful what you wish for. This panthers team is no joke.

No team in the 2nd round is a joke. But going into the playoffs, the concern was could we beat Tampa and then the Bruins. And now the answer is, we got through it. Panthers are a team we should beat

Laveuglette

Le meilleur receveur de passes de tous les temps
Apr 5, 2011
Quebec
Man, I wouldn't want to play against either of them in that situation. Toronto energized by making history, Panthers by making a crazy comeback against one of the greatest teams ever assembled.

I think Florida takes it.

Last edited:

Community

44 is Rielly good
Oct 30, 2010
The Darkest Timeline
I don’t think the Leafs have an answer for Matthew Tkachuk. Panthers continue to roll, win in 5
He'll be a pain in the ass to contain, I'm sure... however, the Leafs are more equipped to handle him than in any previous year. We finally have multiple defensemen that can actually fo a proper job of clearing the crease.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Great job Florida

But this is going to be a boring as hell series to watch. Leafs easily win this series in 4-5 games.

Edit: Still not an exciting series IMO, Leafs really haven't showed up considering, but I was wrong Florida is being physical, keeping many Leaf shots to the outside or low risk areas, Leafs are giving up turn overs, give aways, bad defensive coverage, etc. Florida could win this one to my surprise. Leafs better dramatically better turn up their compete, physical play, fix their defensive give aways, etc or its going to be a short series for them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad