GDT: ECSF Gm 7 | FLYERS (H) vs. Islanders (A) | Sat., Sep. 5, 2020 | 7:30 pm ET | NBC, CBC, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
I will be running some tests over the next few hours to determine if this is Maximum Pain™ status, early results tell me that it is quite close but at this point it is too close to call so I can not make a firm prediction on this game.
FoolishBlissfulBighornsheep-small.gif

bobbythebrain

Jul 30, 2016
If Couts were to return, AV would have an interesting decision to make, does he keep Laughton on the 1st line and build a line around Couts with say JVR and TK, then go with Raffl - Hayes - NAK as the third line and Lindblom - Thompson - Pitlick as the 4th?

This is interesting.
TBH, I'd leave Laughts w G and put Coots in Grant's spot.
Lindblom looked slow(to be expected) be he sure looked intelligent w the puck still. Giving him a legit C next game adds another threat

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
This is interesting.
TBH, I'd leave Laughts w G and put Coots in Grant's spot.
Lindblom looked slow(to be expected) be he sure looked intelligent w the puck still. Giving him a legit C next game adds another threat
Maybe reunite Lindblom-Couturier-Konecny?

Giroux-Laughton-Voracek
Lindblom-Couturier-Konecny
JVR-Hayes-Pitlick
Raffl-Thompson-NAK

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
If they end up winning this thing, it may be one of the least exciting, least inspired 1-3 series comebacks in the history of hockey :laugh: You wouldn't think it with the overtime games, but man.

i disagree, the ot goals have been incredibly exciting. as bad as we were yesterday, i thought we were the better team in OT

Reactions: LorneMalvo

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia

Giroux-Laughton-Voracek
JVR-Hayes-Pitlick
Raffl-Thompson-NAK

i like this only if the top 3 lines get the majority of the minutes.

we might be able to end the playoffs with something like this

Giroux Laughton Voracek

Lindblom Coots Tk

Jvr Hayes Farabee

Raffl Thompson Nak/pitlick

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
It's quasi troubling since the farther the Flyers go the longer AVs leash will be. Anyone worth their salt can clearly see he can't coach.

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
at the end of regulation we had 17 shots, wound up with 31. i think the isles had something like 40 shots wound up with 53.

compared to the rest of the game we outplayed them in ot.

I think the Flyers recorded ~10 or so shots in the second OT. The first was bad.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Compared to the rest of the game is one hell of a sliding scale. :laugh:
As I said to my coworkers after the First:
Kinda outplayed but up by one... I'll take it.​
After the second:
That was worse... Way worse.​
After Regulation:
They are surviving​
After first OT:
Hart is saving their bacon
Game end:
PROVY!!!!​

Alex91

Sep 12, 2014
Start the game with

G-Laughton-Voracek
Raffl-Hayes-TK
JVR-Couts-NAK
Farabee-Thompson-Pitlick
Grant
Lindblom

I highly doubt that Couts is back tho. It was nice to see him in the stands without a visible brace or crutch, but not being able to take pre game skate wasn’t a good sign

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
My pulse rate didn't change one iota through all of last night ... until I saw Keith Urban come on TV claiming country music could make people feel better. Went through the roof then, and hasn't really come back down since. Keith F***in Urban. Eat my shorts, dingo b***h, and stop acting like you are rocking out. You can get 1000 more tattoos, and the only sound coming out of your hole will still be "Herpa derp derp porch lemonade truck derpa derp." F*** off out of here.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA

Giroux-Laughton-Voracek
JVR-Hayes-Pitlick
Raffl-Thompson-NAK

If the flyers role these lines I think we will win. Speed on every line. Couts will be good for TK. I think Raffl and NAK can make Thompson there not a disaster.

My biggest concern is how Hart is doing. I feel like he doesn’t do well with little rest. If we win tomorrow I think it has to be with the skaters which means they have to play a game more like game 4.

freakydallas13

Jan 30, 2007
Victoria, BC
Lets finish the job and put the dagger in!

Grant has literally done nothing and I even forgot at times that he was playing last night. He should very much sit if Couts is back, especially since it seems that AV is okay with playing Laughton at center again.

Giroux-Couts-Voracek
JVR-Hayes-TK
Lindblom-Laughton-NAK
Raffl-Thompson (I f***ing wish he wasn't playing)-Pitlick
Nothing? NOTHING?!

I still want him scratched, but never forget.

Reactions: maytropolees

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
My pulse rate didn't change one iota through all of last night ... until I saw Keith Urban come on TV claiming country music could make people feel better. Went through the roof then, and hasn't really come back down since. Keith F***in Urban. Eat my shorts, dingo b***h, and stop acting like you are rocking out. You can get 1000 more tattoos, and the only sound coming out of your hole will still be "Herpa derp derp porch lemonade truck derpa derp." F*** off out of here.

There is nothing as liberating as reading a paragraph full of anger. Thank you, great post, great hate. Great thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad