Series Talk: ECSF-Florida Panthers vs Boston Bruins (FLA leads 3-2)

Who wins and in how many games

• Cats in 4

Votes: 28 4.6%
  • Cats in 5

Votes: 180 29.9%
  • Cats in 6

Votes: 221 36.7%
  • Cats in 7

Votes: 46 7.6%
  • Bruins in 4

Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Bruins in 5

Votes: 11 1.8%
  • Bruins in 6

Votes: 59 9.8%
  • Bruins in 7

Votes: 52 8.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Panthers have the deeper team, but Boston has more experience winning in the playoffs. I expect a dirty series and perhaps the league didn't suspend Marchand becausae they thought the Panthers could deliver a better punishment.
Brad did nothing to deserve a suspension.

Wonder if Boston goes with Ullmark for Game 1 to give Swayman rest? Or is Montgomery rolling with Swayman again?
Both are great so it matters not.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I like that the Bs are underdogs. Do not believe that this series will be over quickly. Florida is a better team than last seasons version. This series is going to a physical battle. In the end I think the Panthers have more talent.
Bruins have more heart

I think Florida sweeps Boston.

That Leafs - Bruins series was bad, bad hockey.
I hope you are wrong.

Reactions: SanDogBrewin

Ghost of Murph

Dec 23, 2023
Wonder if Boston goes with Ullmark for Game 1 to give Swayman rest? Or is Montgomery rolling with Swayman again?
Swayman played 6 games in 16 days and is only 25 yrs old. Rest should not be an issue. He's the hottest goalie in the playoffs. The team played better in front of him than Ullmark in the regular season in terms of limiting high danger chances. Montgomery would be making a dumb move by not giving his team the best chance to win to start the series.

Reactions: lopey

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I know in my head that Florida is likely the better team, and should win this series. However, any team has a puncher's chance. Shit happens. Guys get hot. Some go ice cold. That's why they play the games.

Feels like playing with house money. Just have fun

bb_fan

Feb 27, 2002
boston
Visit site
Panthers have the deeper team, but Boston has more experience winning in the playoffs. I expect a dirty series and perhaps the league didn't suspend Marchand becausae they thought the Panthers could deliver a better punishment.

Looking for the 'WTF are you talking about head scratchy' emoji for this one....

Brandon Carlo had a baby, unsure if he'll get to Sunrise in time for game 1
whats his recovery time frame?

rea

Feb 8, 2011
Too late to hear the east coast takes on this, but definitely an unexpected result.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Game was a boring blowout. canes game was even worse. Didn’t even feel like a playoff game. Next to no intensity. At least the 2 western conference games will be intense and feel like playoff hockey.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I actually went to bed at 4-1. Weird result. Aaron Ekblad was a turnover machine. What an awful, awful game from him. That said, it's not like Florida didn't have their chances. Swayman is just a goaltending machine. I expect that the Panthers will re-group well for game 2 and come out flying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad