GDT: ECSF #5 - 05/06/17 | RANGERS @ senators | 3:00 - NBCSN, CBC *Part II*

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
I don't see why Rasp has to go. I came in too late today and witnessed only two goals against. but i dont want to wait for the score to be 4-2 OTT and then leave ... purgatory!!!

Lundy HOF

May 23, 2016
Rangers went from Super Saiyan Gods in games 3 and 4 to not even regular Super Saiyan this game. We're gonna have to somehow steal this game. Ottawa is playing at at least Super Saiyan 2 level.

Best thing I have read all day LOL

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
I don't see why Rasp has to go. I came in too late today and witnessed only two goals against. but i dont want to wait for the score to be 4-2 OTT and then leave ... purgatory!!!

We're something like 4-0 when Rasp doesn't watch the game. We're 2-4 when Rasp watches the game.

That's why. Black magic.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
Ottawa are desperate, they do some things really well, and they are getting bounces. It's not easy to play them.

But our 3rd guy back MUST do a better job taking away that ice inside our blueline. They can't be allowed to just skate inside the blueline and drop the puck to someone with all the time in the world.

Senators are feasting on it over and over

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Every save is an adventure for Anderson. Just throw it on net. Find a way to tie it and go from there.

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
This team just has a mental block with blowing leads at this point.

Obviously we haven't done well in that area. Have you seen how many times teams have come back this playoffs from 2 and 3 goal deficits? All of Ottawa's wins have come from behind. Edmonton,Washington,Anaheim etc have blown numbers multi goal leads in multiple games. It was just too early to go into turtle mode. Game is not over has Anderson isn't even impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad