GDT: ECQF Game 7: New York Rangers @ YOUR NEW JERSEY DEVILS, 8PM ESPN/MSG/MSGSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
That just means there's more time for nervous shitposting and nitpicking over every bit of news about the game.

1682945422250.png

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
I’m making a dispensary run today lol.

Also my rags fan FIL is taking us out for an early dinner so he can see his granddaughter, and you can bet your ass I’m going to wish him luck while crossing my fingers behind my back.

I visited my in-laws on Saturday and did much the same thing while discussing the game that night with my Rangers fan father-in-law.

Hope I get to gloat more when I see him for Mother's Day next weekend.

Reactions: Clam Jensen

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
if the team shows up and plays their game they should easily win. i don't think the rangers won because they played their game i think those wins were because we just didn't show up. get the first goal get the crowd into it and just ride the wave to a W

Reactions: Clam Jensen

Rhodes 81

grit those teeth
Nov 22, 2008
Atlanta
Outside of game 2, I think we've been the better team. But as we saw last night the better teams don't always win, and that's what's great about the playoffs. Win or lose, our future is brighter than it's been in over a decade.

Both teams will have fans praying, pleading, puking, and willing their side to a win tonight, just to give themselves an opportunity to do it all over again starting Wednesday. I hope the good guys will prevail, but it's just beautiful that we're in this position to begin with. What more can you ask for as a fan then a game 7 against your arch rival, right?

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
Don’t care how it happens, I’ll take a win in any way possible. Give me 5 fluke Devils goals in a 5-4 where the Devils are outshot 40-20 and I may have a heartache but I would take it.

I do think the Devils have been gripping their sticks tightly when they’re getting offensive chances so I hope most guys are going in with a “let it rip” mindset.

Shesterkin has easily been the best goalie in the playoffs…I wouldn’t mind saying this on repeat in case it’s a jinx.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
First goal's gonna be a big one tonight. It'd be agreeable if Meier, Bratt or Hischier scored the first.

Definitely, and I think the second goal could be even bigger.

If we go up 2-0, I will feel far more comfortable about our chances to shut it down and close it out than if we are sitting on a one goal lead for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad