GDT: ECQF Game 7: New York Rangers @ YOUR NEW JERSEY DEVILS, 8PM ESPN/MSG/MSGSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

MachoDiablo

Mar 12, 2012
Jersey City
Feeling like I might cook dinner, then hop a PATH train to Newark to take part in the pregame atmosphere...no, didn't drop the $300+ or whatever for a ticket, but I figure it'll be nice to have a couple rounds by the arena, then proceed to sit at one of the bars with my stomach threatening to launch out of my mouth at any moment.

Play your game, Devils, and don't let these frauds take another step!
2UBPsPZ.gif

jcOZD21.gif

2m62TCg.gif

NJ07102

Apr 15, 2012
Germany
I am somewhat pessimistic as far as tonight's game is concerned. In any event, this year is the first of what hopefully be very many good years with plenty of opportunities. So whatever happens tonight, let's not forget the big picture.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
"Experience is invaluable in the playoffs and the Rangers certainly have benefited from theirs during this series. But the young Devils have already done a lot of learning on the fly and got another lesson with their loss in Game 6. Nothing comes easy in the playoffs, even if it felt that way for the Devils in Game 5. They rebounded from losing the first two games of the series at home by winning three straight and must regroup again. The Rangers had some top players who had been quiet, such as Mika Zibanejad, breakthrough in Game 6. It will be Timo Meier's turn for the Devils in Game 7." -- Tom Gulitti, staff writer

TG is with us.

FooteBahl

Took a big shitz for Nemec
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2005
Metuchen NJ
I am somewhat pessimistic as far as tonight's game is concerned. In any event, this year is the first of what hopefully be very many good years with plenty of opportunities. So whatever happens tonight, let's not forget the big picture.
I feel ya, but f*** that noise. The freakin Kraken advanced…why not us?
The future is now and for the foreseeable decade to come. Let’s pop that window now, prop that shit open and let it rain Luke, Nemec, Grits and Holtz on their asses in the coming seasons.

The next devils dynasty begins TONIGHT! We haz arrived!!!

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
there is never an "easy" path to the cup final but man this could be one of the easiest with all the big teams out. the devils have to finish the rangers off getting two cracks at it? would be a huge disappointment if they don't get it done tonight and thats an understatement imo

Reactions: PKs Broken Stick
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad