BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 7 4:40 PM - THIS IS IT!!!!!! - NESN, ESPN, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fair Warning

Nov 15, 2006
Grafton, MA
Tough to swallow at the end there, but I did come into this series thinking the Bruins were going to lose in 4 or 5 games. I’m not sure what would’ve hurt worst — a sweep or a 3-2 loss in Game 7.

Time for a deep breath, a walk, and to count my blessings tonight. It is hard to be extremely mad and furious about a hockey game with everything else going on in the world right now. There are 10 people in Buffalo, NY just shopping for groceries who will not going home tonight, and that helps put things into perspective.

Everybody be well, and I’ll talk to you soon.

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
At least they won the one Cup, but as the pieces of this core fade away, one by one, the whole body of work feels like an awful lot of choke.

I don’t feel like this season was a choke, though.

Never felt like they had the horses.
The Bruins potential dynasty was over the day f***ing Matt Cooke ended Savard's career. Sure, they one won Cup, but should have won more. Imagine a centre core of Savard, Krejci, Bergeron (which we had)? o_O

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
They were playing THE best defensive team in the league and still push them to the brink. Why does that seemingly get lost on so many people

It willfully gets lost on them so they don’t have to accept the fact the better team won.

THEY CAN LOSE WITHOUT EFFORT BEING AN ISSUE

Reactions: GabeTravels
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad