Status
Not open for further replies.

NeelyDan

Spot-Picker
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
I like how reality somehow has become “excuses”

The leafs have been without their top player(s) for every game this series, and the bruins have been healthy. That is a fact, not an excuse.

Exactly this. He is the best player in the series by far. He would also be the best player in the 2nd, and 3rd rounds, at bare minimum.

Maybe skill-wise. Ain't no real hockey player in love with the idea of going into battle with the nostril king. Even the Wizard of Oz couldn't give that guy heart.

Reactions: Summer Rose

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
LET'S GO BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lose in front of our paying fans for the umpteenth time in the playoffs? We can and we will.

I actually thought about buying tickets last minute for about 3 seconds. Then I realized I'm not a gold fish and have a long-term memory.

Nice try, Leafs.

Your username/avatar are absolutely glorious.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Maybe skill-wise. Ain't no real hockey player in love with the idea of going into battle with the nostril king. Even the Wizard of Oz couldn't give that guy heart.
Of course not, the wizard was just a guy from Kansas who ended up in Oz before Dorothy.

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
What's the association with the Leafs and polar bears?
Nothing more than the organization wanted a fun kid friendly/Big cuddly animal mascot and Carlton the Bear won the gig. :)

324e5c4155935471b7d54a6640ae9600.gif

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
yeah, so, I’m terrified. A battle of who least wants it less
Meh, just grab some popcorn and enjoy the ride. Tonight is basically do or die. I won't have confidence that the Bruins can win on home slush. Neither of these teams are beating Florida, Carolina or the Rags. Not much on the line other than bragging rights

Nothing more than the organization wanted a fun kid friendly/Big cuddly animal mascot and Carlton the Bear won the gig. :)

View attachment 863723
An albino bruin for a mascot eh? ;)

Nothingbutglass

Sep 28, 2017
Meh, just grab some popcorn and enjoy the ride. Tonight is basically do or die. I won't have confidence that the Bruins can win on home slush. Neither of these teams are beating Florida, Carolina or the Rags. Not much on the line other than bragging rights

An albino bruin for a mascot eh? ;)
and the jokes. Jokes are important. Leafs losing jokes are priceless.

Nothingbutglass

Sep 28, 2017
I really can't even believe Matthews isn't playing. I would be so done with this dude. Whenever the going gets tough this guy folds up easier than an old dollar bill.
he cant play. he's hurt. whatever it is will come after and you'll feel stupid for questioning him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad