GDT: ECQF: Game 6 - Toronto Maple Leafs Vs Boston Bruins, 8 p.m. ET, TBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nothingbutglass

Sep 28, 2017
Depends on the save percentage. Swayman puts up .800 and Bruins fans will complain. Book it.

Boston was gifted this series. Nylander/Matthews/Marner have not played 60 minutes together this series.

Yet they'll still lose
Making excuses early I see. Smart.

Reactions: D Wakaluk

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Huh? I’m just commenting on it. I don’t really give a shit either way. We don’t have a GDT for a bruins leafs game on the wings board lol

I kinda want to see toronto win the cup to witness the utter chaos it would bring to HF
Just saying this thread is for all fans, Bruins and Leafs have their own threads just for their own where there's no back and forth trolling for another option if you're sick of it

Strangle

May 4, 2009
IF the figs lose, Keefe will say they got respect in the handshake line again

Oh are we talking about the handshake line??

“You’re my favorite player, Brad”

tenor.gif

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
Bruins will 100% wrap it up tonight. They're just too strong for the Leafs.

Leafs did well to take the series to 6 games and they surprised a lot of people.

No pressure on the Leafs tonight as they're already dead and buried, so hopefully it'll be a fun game.

Oscar The Grouch

Oct 16, 2021
Depends on the save percentage. Swayman puts up .800 and Bruins fans will complain. Book it.

Boston was gifted this series. Nylander/Matthews/Marner have not played 60 minutes together this series.

Yet they'll still lose

Those guys don't show up anyways, so it doesn't matter to the Bruins.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Strangle

May 4, 2009
Bruins will 100% wrap it up tonight. They're just too strong for the Leafs.

Leafs did well to take the series to 6 games and they surprised a lot of people.

No pressure on the Leafs tonight as they're already dead and buried, so hopefully it'll be a fun game.

Hoping for a fun game too, but you’re probably right

It’s a mountain to climb that I don’t think these leaf players have the guts to climb

6ix

HitEmWit4LikeAustonM
Nov 26, 2014
Oilers had a top 5 PP in 2011-13 before McDavid was in the league.
And with Mcdavid it’s been historical and best I’ve ever seen. Mcdavid is like a gravity void that just sucks defenders towards him and he can thread any pass to consistently get his guys open looks.

Reactions: Summer Rose

LivingRentFree

Feb 18, 2007
Alberta
Gifted a series. About to lose in 7.

No excuses needed.
I like how reality somehow has become “excuses”

The leafs have been without their top player(s) for every game this series, and the bruins have been healthy. That is a fact, not an excuse.

The Bruins coach called Matthews the best player in the series after Game 2
Exactly this. He is the best player in the series by far. He would also be the best player in the 2nd, and 3rd rounds, at bare minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad