GDT: ECQF: Game 6 - Toronto Maple Leafs Vs Boston Bruins, 8 p.m. ET, TBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strangle

May 4, 2009
Oh listen to the leaf fans talking like Cup or bust.
The team that gave their players Norris Division Championshmhip rings......lmao !! For getting to the third round ! 🤣
"Heroes Row" Statues out front.
"DOUG-YYYYYY"

If this doesn’t bring a lump into your throat, have you even lived?

Reactions: Summer Rose

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Boston choked the same way, and more recently. So what? You’re supposed to pick something that is special to the team you’re chirping.

Like being the first team to finish in 32nd place
yes, that beat your leafs ....after Columbus did it the year before.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Just to clarify, the same Edmonton Oilers who were gifted FOUR #1 overall, a #3 and a #7 in six years and have won exactly the same number of third round games as the Leafs over an even longer time period?

Those Oilers?

Edmonton fans talking shit. You can't make this stuff up.
Wahhh the lucky Oilers got to watch 10 years of trash hockey to take advantage of exactly what the NHL draft was designed to do Wahhhhhhhh wahhhh why aren’t the leaf’s so lucky

Reactions: Barnum

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Boston choked the same way, and more recently. So what? You’re supposed to pick something that is special to the team you’re chirping.

🤣
" Boston did it too" lol

RedHawkDown

still trying to trust the yzerplan
Aug 26, 2011
Canada
Then don't come in the GDT here, go to your specific team board for the GDT. You have to have thicker skin to come around here where fanbases clash
Huh? I’m just commenting on it. I don’t really give a shit either way. We don’t have a GDT for a bruins leafs game on the wings board lol

I kinda want to see toronto win the cup to witness the utter chaos it would bring to HF

CDN24

Jun 17, 2009
EVERYONE FOLLOWS THE HOCKEY MECCA Willingly or Unwillingly

And what happens if you’re wrong?

Is there any downside to you pulling this totally objective opinion out of your ass?

32nd place … f***ing wow

What a shit show your team is

How can you talk about any other team when you’re repping that dogshit?

For a Leafs-Bruins game thread you seem to focusing a lot on Montreal aka Hockey's Mecca :cool:

Strangle

May 4, 2009
Huh? I’m just commenting on it. I don’t really give a shit either way. We don’t have a GDT for a bruins leafs game on the wings board lol

I kinda want to see toronto win the cup to witness the utter chaos it would bring to HF

You’re in bro, get on this train with us! We will all push it to the cup if we have to

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Bruins being gifted this series with the Leafs injuries and they’re still going to blow it.

You love to see it

6ix

HitEmWit4LikeAustonM
Nov 26, 2014
If McDavid was out Hyman Draisaitl NUGE and Kane and Bouchard would pick up the slack , It's called depth.
Oilers power play would collapse significantly % wise without Mcdavid. Without Mcdavid and that power play, they would not get passed any of the central teams.

Strangle

May 4, 2009
I didn't choose to do 7 outright, I just did as many as I could and it happened to be 7 before my muscles gave

I’m gonna do mine right now

If you’re from Toronto, let me see you PUT YOUR HANDS UP! (All you crazy bastards who just want to party with us when we hoist the cup too!)

toronto-maple-leafs-carlton-the-bear.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad