Pre-Game Talk: ECQF Game 6: Boston Bruins (2-3) vs Toronto Maple Leafs (3-2) | Sunday. 3pm. CBC. NBC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atrusai

Oct 9, 2017
uvZBWP4.gif

danron1376

Jan 3, 2011
stupid article on sportsnet right now about the struggles of the bruins' top line. it's a FIVE game sample. i wish i was paid to write fluff on sportsnet.

Reactions: AreBe

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
TOR has a chance to eliminate BOS tomorrow afternoon.

I tend to think the early start benefits us as the younger, faster team.

If we continue to play like we are, there’s no reason we can’t win this.

Boston though, going to come out HARD I imagine.

Anyone going on to the game needs to be psychotic with noise especially in the first 10

We rarely play afternoon games and Boston does regularly. I don't think there is any advantage for us there.

We need home ice to mean something.

hockeyes

Jun 15, 2013
stupid article on sportsnet right now about the struggles of the bruins' top line. it's a FIVE game sample. i wish i was paid to write fluff on sportsnet.
I'm really enjoying the narrative turning into Bruins are actually just beating themselves and the Leafs should feel honored to carry their jockstraps while getting lucky.

They see the writing on the wall and are trying to save face for their terrible analysis leading up to this point.

Mkdaman1818

Jun 29, 2013
Lagavulin Distillers edition is spectacular. As is Ardbeg Continuem. I love me a peaty Islay Scotch.
I was lucky enough to visit Scotland last summer, and visited the macallan, glenlivet, lagavulin, and laphroaig distilleries. All are phenomenal but macallan and lagavulin are my faves hands down. And Islay is absolutely beautiful.

Lansdown

Feb 1, 2007
Toronto
Shit start time, if it were 7 I'd have time to get back to the city to watch. 3 p.m. I have to watch it during family Easter get together.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka

Playoffs are decided by small samples.

See: Tampa

I dont really see what youre angry about. The Bruins "Perfection Line" has been mostlt neutralized by the Tavares line.

danron1376

Jan 3, 2011
Playoffs are decided by small samples.

See: Tampa

I dont really see what youre angry about. The Bruins "Perfection Line" has been mostlt neutralized by the Tavares line.
yes playoffs are decided by small samples, which is why the article is ridiculous, expecting the bruins' top line to perform as they did averaged for an entire season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad