ECQF Game 5: Flyers @ Penguins | 7 PM ET | CBC, TVAS, NBCSN, ATTSN-PT, NBCSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toreko

Apr 3, 2018
Pens 4 - 1 Flyers
http://:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:/buluhidung/67/b.png
http://:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:/buluhidung/46/d.png

ZeroPucksGiven

Feb 28, 2017
Like I get that no matter what goalie you start, the end result probably will be the same

But man, changing the goalies is a simple thing to do. Heck start Mrazek!!! Anyone but Elliott to change the vibe up

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
I think you'll see the Flyers best effort of the series tonight. Hopefully the Pens can match that, because there's a risk they might not feel the same sense of urgency knowing they have 2 more chances to close out the series even if they lose.

I agree it'll be the best effort if Couturier is in.

Weal being added to the lineup encourages me greatly. He's a spark plug.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
I agree it'll be the best effort if Couturier is in.

Weal being added to the lineup encourages me greatly. He's a spark plug.

I also think it comes down to how Elliott plays early on. If he's making the saves, the Flyers will gain confidence to keep on trucking. But if he lets in a softie or two early, that might just kill any belief the Flyers have they can come back and win the series.

Reactions: BrindamoursNose

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
I also think it comes down to how Elliott plays early on. If he's making the saves, the Flyers will gain confidence to keep on trucking. But if he lets in a softie or two early, that might just kill any belief the Flyers have they can come back and win the series.

Totally.

This series was always an uphill battle considering our deficiencies. If we can get a heck of an effort from Elliot, then it's possible to at least make it a game. Again, favors Pens heavily though.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
If the Pens wins tonight , its over
AevgXrO.jpg

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Good pace to start this game, but a couple of really poor plays by the Flyers in their own end already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad