ECQF Game 4: Bruins (1-2) @ Leafs (2-1) | The 2nd Annual Paint Edition GDT | 7pm - CBC, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nizdizzle

Offseason Is The Worst Season
Jul 7, 2007
Windsor, Ontario
twitter.com
Because it was heavily driven by score effects which some people still seem to massively underestimate the impact of.

Toronto needed one more goal and they didn’t even get a single chance in the last 5 minutes. How can you say that they dominated when that happened?
I didn't say they dominated. 5 minutes of of 60 isn't really what I had in mind when talking about the entire game at even strength.

EDIT: whatever, it doesn't really matter if I convince you. Special teams aside, I liked what I saw from the Leafs tonight. Hopefully the can bring that to Boston Friday.

Reactions: Loosie

hector morrison

Apr 1, 2018
I watched all 60 minutes. I lost focus a bit between Chara’s goal and Matthews’ 2nd. That’s probably also what happened to Boston’s skaters and that’s kind of how score effects work.
B's were outplayed...I bet they admit it though! It happens...get a lead,play a bit differently.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
I think if you injected Leafs and Bruins fans with truth serum, they would have predicted a 2-2 series instead of 3-1 or a sweep.

Like WPG/STL, we have arrived at 2-2 in different fashions but either way, it’s still 2-2

6ix

HitEmWit4LikeAustonM
Nov 26, 2014
Mqdl3ze.gif

Why do you use the same recycled gifs? You need to bring your best for the playoffs, just like the bolts!

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Pastrnak's first goal when Zaitsev deflected the puck back to Marchand, who had his shot tipped in by Pastrnak.

Last year, Andersen was more sieve luck. This year, he hasn’t been that.

Puck luck and weird bounces can change things.

I’m just glad this didn’t delve into blood sport after game 2.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Hrudy saying Rask got away with 1, he wasn't at his best, but the Bruins win without their goalie having an A game. Could be a turning point in the series, because he could have been had tonight by the Leafs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad