GDT: ECQF: Game 2 - New York Rangers vs Washington Capitals, 7pm ET, MSG, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyLoveIsBlue

Feb 20, 2015
RangerRempeGoon.png

JoeGarelli

Jun 24, 2013
I always thought Wes was a good ref. I know and played on a team with Fredy L'Ecuyer for almost 2 years. He's a great guy and a great ref.
at one point wes was the best ref in the nhl.. for many years..

i think he is a bit senile now.. maybe the game is getting too fast for him? im not sure a ref should make himself above the game, and i think wes does that a bit too much.. starting with his funny announcements.. although it is funny, the game is not about the refs.

Stugots

YNWA
Jan 10, 2009
Upper West Side
My nephew down in florida for college just called me he's going to Panthers game tonight for 50 bucks wtf?! Against a rival nonetheless.
I went to grad school in the Miami area. My university offered student tickets - 4 games for $28. Unfortunately they were playing the Rangers when I was home on break.

Reactions: bl02

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Not even going to pretend that I enjoy this type of music. I am an old time rock and roller, but have additional musical interests, different genres. Anyway, ran into this somehow......I think it's a sign!
Has anyone heard of this group, think they're called "Cake".
Rangers got this, a piece of "Cake"!

huerter

Aug 16, 2020
I need this new Caps dman to be Ottawa Ben Harpur like you need to embrace the new meta.

Sisu4ever

Jan 6, 2020
FYI for anyone who has an ESPN+ subscription and was unable to access and view Game 1 - it's now available on the ESPN+ service. I'm viewing it now and was able to choose between the MSG or ESPN feeds.
I'm a ESPN+ subscriber, and I don't seem to be able to watch it. Wants me to log in through a provider with ESPN in the lineup.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Lol @ saying; "to play fast".....haha, like that think they can. Also, P.K saying to him; "Raise hell buddy"! What a tool P.K. is. Such. Two faced M.F'er.

My opinion here.....shoot blocker side more. If they can.

wolfgaze

Interesting Cat
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2006
Earth
I'm a ESPN+ subscriber, and I don't seem to be able to watch it. Wants me to log in through a provider with ESPN in the lineup.

Try logging out of your account then log back in and try it again. Same thing happens to me every now and then before it ends up working.

Also try accessing the ESPN/National feed if you're in the the Rangers broadcast region.

Reactions: Sisu4ever
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $9,251.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Torino vs Bologna