Post-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 2 - Back to Toronto with the series tied 1-1 - Toronto 3 BRUINS 2 F

goldenblack

Apr 15, 2024
God that's awful news about Andrew Peeke. Bruins just cannot stay healthy. :(

We have......two guys out.

One is a 4th liner with under 20 NHL games. One is on our 3rd pairing.

Screen Shot 2024-04-23 at 2.00.36 PM.png

Leafs are missing a dude darn near pasta level. If nothing else it sounds like we're doing well. Forbort due back and he wasn't supposed to be. Brazeau practicing. We're gonna be ok...

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
Back when we had back to back games this year vs TO we needed a good solid grind it out road game to win in their building. We did just that. Time to do it again. Take the series back by good structure in our own zone and the forecheck that worked in game one. We hate that we lose at home often in the playoffs……TO does too as they have done it often enough. Don’t be surprised to see them lay an egg in game 3 or 4. Long series and lots of hockey left.

Let’s go Bruins!

Reactions: Gordoff

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Back when we had back to back games this year vs TO we needed a good solid grind it out road game to win in their building. We did just that. Time to do it again. Take the series back by good structure in our own zone and the forecheck that worked in game one. We hate that we lose at home often in the playoffs……TO does too as they have done it often enough. Don’t be surprised to see them lay an egg in game 3 or 4. Long series and lots of hockey left.

Let’s go Bruins!
The fact that the,Bruins have given up home ice doesn’t bother me in the least ,it shouldn’t anyone,they have literally sucked at home in the playoffs for years ,2011 was definitely an oddity,before that and definitely since home ice really hasn’t been their friend.

Reactions: TP70BruinsCup

PatriceBergeron

Apr 7, 2014
MA
Our D has to be better. Carlo has been very good.
I think this is two seasons in a row where Carlo has been our best defenseman in the playoffs.

The play of McAvoy, Lindholm, and Grzcelyk is just so underwhelming now multiple postseasons in a row. I really thought McAvoy was going to develop into a stud #1 shutdown D, and now often times it feels like he’s the one that makes the key mistake to lose the game.

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
I don’t really think anyone as an individual has played terrible for us, everyone has moments or mistakes, but I wonder if the giveaways or failures to clear the zone are on the players or the system. This team has struggled with strong clears all year. Many times I’d rather they take an icing over a weak clearing attempt.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad