Post-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 2 - Back to Toronto with the series tied 1-1 - Toronto 3 BRUINS 2 F

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Lifeless is how I’d describe it. Been too many of these nights from Marchand this year
I don’t think he’s playing lifeless,but to me just seems to have something wrong can’t remember the last time he ripped a shot top,corner can’t do the dipsy doodles anymore just ends up,loosing the puck.But I think the effort is still there.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I don’t think he’s playing lifeless,but to me just seems to have something wrong can’t remember the last time he ripped a shot top,corner can’t do the dipsy doodles anymore just ends up,loosing the puck.But I think the effort is still there.
He lost his attitude. Docile Marchand is no fun

Reactions: Gordoff

analyser

Jan 7, 2014
Should the Leafs win on Wednesday I have my doubts the Bruins win the series. They will have all the momentum.

We may have better goaltending and our defense can be better but the Leafs have the more explosive and talented forwards. We've got Pastrnak and then ???

Neither team will have a chance against Florida or Tampa.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Should the Leafs win on Wednesday I have my doubts the Bruins win the series. They will have all the momentum.

We may have better goaltending and our defense can be better but the Leafs have the more explosive and talented forwards. We've got Pastrnak and then ???

Again, f*** Florida. They ain’t got f*** all to do with this right now

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB

Need a split.Samsonov still Samsonov .Made some big stops,tonite but Zacha had a big chance and went around the net instead of going to backhand.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario

Leafs don’t need great goaltending just decent
So on the road we split ? Take both ? Or they take both? Those are the only options.
And none of those scenarios really would surprise me

remer

Oct 18, 2005
The Bruins need to learn to play desperate hockey and they let Toronto off way too easy tonight. You know the Bruins will not get the benefit of the doubt from the refs ( Coyle's penalty) and everyone on the team needs to come to play. They need to hit the net and finally outshoot the Leafs.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Any updates on Peeke?

Edit: nvm

Screenshot_20240422_232903_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: TP70BruinsCup

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad