BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 2 7:41 PM - (WC2) Florida Panthers @ (A1) BOSTON BRUINS - Boston leads series 1-0 - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Can't hide behind the shits anymore boys.

I get it. Some are clearly tired. Some look out of it. No excuses. You have all the medicine. The IV's. Everything to get you back to speed.

No excuses.

Reactions: Gordoff

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
No panic here. Florida isn't worth worrying about. We got our poor effort out of the way while the team is recovering from the drizzling shits and our #1 center is out with some mysterious injury.

Chances that Ullmark, Lindholm, McAvoy, Marchand, etc. all look that bad for 3 of the next 5 games are low. Bruins in 5.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
For all the folk ripping Krejci and Foligno where was the 11.5 million dollar man… Pasternak who?? I expect us to respond hard next game. But love how we pick on Krejci and folingo.

I'm not just picking on him. He has been useless since he came back. Lindholm is a full step behind. Frederic can't score when the pressure is on and he has open nets. Pastrnak is gliding out there and didn't win a puck battle. Ullmark was Buffalo Ullmark.

This was a complete no-show and they got worse since game one where they played a below-average game.

My concern is that there being outplayed in two games of two.

Reactions: Gordoff

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Wow, this place can become toxic after a loss.

I thought we were better than that
Sigh. It's the playoffs. Should a record setting team look like that in game two of the playoffs? Did they look great in game one? The regular season couldn't mean less at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad