BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 2 7:41 PM - (WC2) Florida Panthers @ (A1) BOSTON BRUINS - Boston leads series 1-0 - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
We’ll be glad they are upset at the end.

And with all this stick work I hope those that hate fighting are happy
I’m guessing the players are aware they played a lifeless game tonight and that’s their way to calm the fans/ media for calling them out for the lack of toughness? Idk. Unusual game tonight. I expected a 6 game series but I never expected a loss like this. Unforced turnover after unforced turnover. Who was that team?

Reactions: TP70BruinsCup

roflstomper

Barzal/Connor/Konecny
Sep 28, 2010
Rhode Island
Bergeron deciding to play game 82 and actually getting hurt is so f***ing wild still. He may not be back until the 2nd round (if we get there at this rate)/

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I’m not a fan of gooning it up when the game is decided. Needed to see that pushback all night, not just when 5he game is essentially over

Normally I agree, but this team needed a jolt. If this makes them play physical. I'll take it.

Though, Nosek had a dirty hit and I fear he's getting suspended. Just a dumb hit.

Reactions: SPV

Johnny4778

Jan 26, 2006
For all the folk ripping Krejci and Foligno where was the 11.5 million dollar man… Pasternak who?? I expect us to respond hard next game. But love how we pick on Krejci and folingo.

PatriceBergeron

Apr 7, 2014
MA
Honestly fortunate to come out of those two games 1-1 after the way they played.

Florida is playing like a team on a mission trying to make history. Bruins are playing like a trip to the Stanley cup final has already been earned

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
We gave them the game. That’s what makes this tough but we won’t play worse than this. We won’t. FLA will push back but that goalie isn’t going to win a 7 game series. And our D is better than they showed tonight. Stay positive and easy for Friday. Long series is under

Have a nice rest of the nice everyone and don’t lose your peace over this. Not worth it. Don’t get too high and don’t get too low

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
The "one game" people can take a hike. It's the god damn playoffs. It's not the 2nd night of a back to back where you were out late the night before. It's not all sunshine and lollipops after those two games.
Absolutely right. Time to panic and go break something.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
I do imagine they’ll be pissed for game 3.

They’re not out of it yet at all, but I am terrified if they go down 2-1. As much as they should have earned my trust to always come back, the way this loss went down is testing my fan resilience.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Well Bruins got a major wake-up call. The record means NOTHING right now. They're in a war . The Cats didn't get the message that they have to treat the Bruins with respect. IF the Bruins want it they have to TAKE it . It's a war now, grow up, show up and play balls to the walls. Or, come home and get ready for Golfing season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad