GDT: ECQF GAME 2 7:14 PM - Toronto Maple Leafs at Boston Bruins - Boston leads the series 1-0 - ESPN, CBC, TVAS, NESN (New England)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Great job Leafs .. 1-1.

Leafs were better tonight and B's looked a bit light on Offence this game.

Great job from Matthews! Curious when Nylander is back? I'd start Swayman rest of the way personally (not that I blame Ullmark).

bringbacktheskate604

Jul 20, 2022
3 points for Matthews.. and I think he had an assist in game 1? so 4 points so far.
Good luck tonight. I
Leafs take home ice back without Nylander

Boston the first team to lose at home. Love to see it.
I usually don't cheer for any Canadian team other than the nucks but I fuc*ing hate the bruins so go leafs🤮 😂 leafs should be the victor in this series, bruins are goaltending , Pasta, 🐀 and not much else.

AM34 had a hell of a game. GG leafs.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
The B's had a shit night and still only lost by a late goal. I wouldn't feel good about that if I were a Leafs fan :laugh:

See ya in Canadia Wednesday
My official pick was Boston in 7, but yea that just wasn't very good. They looked really ineffective. Leafs didn't look like world beaters

Transplanted Caper

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2003
I thought the goal at the end of the first would be a backbreaker. Credit to the Leafs for sticking in it. Sammy was great and Matthews was phenomenal. Need to stop the dumb penalties and get Nylander back. Tavares is having to drag his line along. Knies is young and getting dummied a bit, but trying to stay engaged. Some of those Marner shifts were inexcusable though.

Reactions: nofehr

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
Matthews was absolutely incredible. He took this game under control and won it for Toronto.

Ulmarks jock strap is up in the rafters after Matthews deked it off him.
Weren't you the Leafs fan calling for a Bs sweep?!

NoName

Bringer of Playoffs!
Nov 3, 2017
This series is going to go down to whether Toronto's goaltending holds up. Tonight it did, but we will see moving forwards. It is definitely the team's Achilles heel.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Matthews was absolutely incredible. He took this game under control and won it for Toronto.

Ulmarks jock strap is up in the rafters after Matthews deked it off him.
and Matthews makes McAvoy look like a pilon for second game on a row

AvroArrow

Fire Keefe
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
1713837538050.png

• Love
Reactions: leafsfan5
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events