ECQF Game 1 | Flyers vs Penguins | 7PM ET | NBCSN,SN,TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Go for 10 Pit!!!

MV5BMTQ4MDA5Nzc5OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTIxNDYwNjE@._V1_UY268_CR8,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
This is why the loser point sucks in the nhl. Florida had more wins than Philly but lost out because of Philly getting the loser point. Anyone knows Florida would be a better team playing now. I'll take a quick series as a pens fan, but the NHL needs to do away with points to losing teams

Pittsburgh was the worst matchup for philly. Theyre probably the worst match up for anyone which is why 2 teams lost on purpose to avoid them.
Florida wasmt going to beat them either.

If the Flyers played anyone else they would compete just fine.

Reactions: zero8771

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Panthers players on one leg could've put up more of a contest. This is pitiful. No grit or heart shown. Flyers being the inferior team haven't tried to compensate for it in any facet. Not even making it physical or tough on the Penguins. They look woeful.

dig1

Mar 1, 2015
Pittsburgh was the worst matchup for philly. Theyre probably the worst match up for anyone which is why 2 teams lost on purpose to avoid them.
Florida wasmt going to beat them either.

If the Flyers played anyone else they would compete just fine.
you're right. It was interesting, once Blue Jackets tied the game, everyone on the team stopped skating. Even Panarin. The commentators were having a hey day with it.
It's only one game and Philly will play hard in the next game but I still wont be shocked if they sweep them. Pittsburg will have some trouble with Tampa though.

Sasso09

Jan 2, 2009
Chicago
Penguins been good.... but not that good. Worst game I've ever seen from a team, ever...... just brutal

illpucks

May 26, 2011
Why would you think that when they have Lehtera, Filppula, Read, Raffl, Couts, Gudas, AMac, Manning, etc...
Watching Giroux Voracek Simmonds perhaps

I thought they changed to speed from their Big bad flyers days in 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->