ECQF Game 1 | Flyers vs Penguins | 7PM ET | NBCSN,SN,TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cleatus

Nov 21, 2008
Calgary, AB, CAN
Pretty humiliating loss this is gonna be for the Flyers, but this is a team that after losing 10 straight, got their **** together quickly, and made the playoffs. I expect them to come out pretty hard next game.

Reactions: Dumais

useless

Feb 2, 2011
That was an interesting call on Letang, I know it's a blow out here but.. common.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
HJfk58T.gif

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
How the Flyers come out next game should tell you whether Dave Hakstol should be back next year.

That was disgraceful. Speaking also as a fan of a team that crumbles under bad goaltending, I have a soft spot for another fellow goalie graveyard.

Reactions: ManwithNoIdentity

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
How the Flyers come out next game should tell you whether Dave Hakstol should be back next year.

That was disgraceful. Speaking also as a fan of a team that crumbles under bad goaltending, I have a soft spot for another fellow goalie graveyard.
I think their play for this game says enough to be honest

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
How do you bounce back from a such a beat down ?
Doesn’t every team do it?
Oilers came back last year against the sharks after getting blown out.
And Ducks came back last year against the oilers after getting blown out.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

I don't need to see Game 2 to know that he's leading this organization to slaughter.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
How do you bounce back from a such a beat down ?

I think the Isles game 1 loss in 2013 was worss. Nabokov was the only reason it wasn’t 10-0. If they could basically win the series after that aside from, oddly enough Nabokov costing them it then this Flyers team sure can

MR4

Oct 20, 2014
Up 12-3 with 4 minutes to go and you send Kurri and Gretzky out on a PP. If only HFboards was around to document this level of classlessness.
Smh. I'd hope in the playoffs that my team would inflict as much pain as possible to make the opponent lose all motivation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad