GDT: ECQF GAME 1 8:14 PM ET - TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS (A3) @ BOSTON BRUINS - CBC, TBS, TruTV, TVAS, NESN (New England)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
I fear this kind of outcome for my Oilers. Show some good skill but that matters dick all if you gift the opposition screw ups that demotivate your team and bury you on the score board

That first goal against set that tone. Just awful by Reaves

Reactions: HolyHagelin

Strangle

May 4, 2009
I was being sarcastic. That's exactly why it's a terrible game plan. It takes Toronto's best scorer out of the equation and opens up the middle of the Bruins lineup to exploit the Leaf's D as we saw tonight.

I hope they don't change course as a Bruins fan :laugh: I expect to see some big changes from Toronto in game 2

It might not happen until game 3.

Honestly, it’s entirely possible that the leafs throw Sammy in net again and the team goes off the rails.

I think those weak goals have a real mental effect on the team, and until they can get one or two big saves to cover up their f*** ups, they’re going to continue playing timid and nervous.

I think Keefe needs to go bold and try Woll for game 2.

If he goes Sammy and Sammy stinks in game 2 I think you’ll see more of the same.

And if Woll fails? It’s time for plan C

Matt f***ing Murray!

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I fear this kind of outcome for my Oilers. Show some good skill but that matters dick all if you gift the opposition screw ups that demotivate your team and bury you on the score board

That first goal against set that tone. Just awful by Reaves
Oilers win in 5 don’t worry pal

Reactions: Mr Positive

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Great song - reminds me that The Doors movie with Val Kilmer is on Amazon Prime
Let's go get some...tacoooooos

There's a good video of them in the studio recording Wild Child if you haven't seen it, it's a good blast from the past

Reactions: FMichael

Strangle

May 4, 2009
Did Toronto have... 2?

Bruins would have a massive lead halfway in the first period, but of course posts do not count. Indicates how the Bruins were close to executing from the beginning.

I think 3? But ya it might have been two

Hard for me to tell, my kids were talking to me most of the game, I might have mis-seen some plays

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
I said it in the first...he looked very rattled. Was not tracking the puck well.

the screens were brilliant. Chaos in front of the net. Sammy was Sammy.

No is surprised.

Samsonov was hot coming in but he’s not a good playoff performer, even going back to his Washington days. It seems he just crumbles when the pressure is on. I would consider starting Woll in game 2 or this may be over.

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
‘Just another game hey Mitch’

IMG_4829.jpeg

Strangle

May 4, 2009
?????

Who mentioned posts? Please clarify.

I think I quoted the wrong post somehow? Sorry, not sure how I managed to do that!

‘Just another game hey Mitch’

View attachment 856405

This got me :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Great post except why mention officiating? That didn't matter one bit. You had a 4 on 3. That should be a gimmie for AM.

Just call it like it is...Boston won fair and square. Period. Blaming a 3rd party seems a little out there. Yes?

It’s true, Boston deserved that one

Doesn’t mean I have to like it though!

Reactions: BB79 and Morpheus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad