GDT: ECQF GAME 1 8:14 PM ET - TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS (A3) @ BOSTON BRUINS - CBC, TBS, TruTV, TVAS, NESN (New England)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowski

GO LEAFS GO!
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2004
Kitchener
Oh, Sammy.
ezgif.com-optimize (1).gif

Нельзя спать!

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Samsonov was nervous at the start. The posts and crossbar saved him 4 times in the first half of the game. This could have been a 8-1 blowout.
I said it in the first...he looked very rattled. Was not tracking the puck well.

the screens were brilliant. Chaos in front of the net. Sammy was Sammy.

No is surprised.

Reactions: Jay26

Strangle

May 4, 2009
I said it in the first...he looked very rattled. Was not tracking the puck well.

the screens were brilliant. Chaos in front of the net. Sammy was Sammy.

No is surprised.

If you’re counting posts, you should count them for both teams

pcruz

Mar 7, 2013
Vaughan
Flashy perimeter teams won’t generate calls, so yeah no real revelance to goal scoring, total points and power play opportunities. score could have been 8-1 with all the iron. Domi all smiles after whistle shenanigans when down 4, dad needs to smack him across the head.

You know.....

You're allowed to admit you've never watched the team play before.

Nobody is going to hold it against you.

I mean, your opinion is as valuable as a Zimbabwe dollar at this point, but it's cute you think it matters to anyone.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
It was a good game plan for sure, but the Bruins got depth scoring so it wasn't as affective as hoped.
I was being sarcastic. That's exactly why it's a terrible game plan. It takes Toronto's best scorer out of the equation and opens up the middle of the Bruins lineup to exploit the Leaf's D as we saw tonight.

I hope they don't change course as a Bruins fan :laugh: I expect to see some big changes from Toronto in game 2

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
If I knew this game would end 5-1 Bruins, and I knew AMC was airing Shawshank Redemption the last three hours, I would've just watched Shawshank. It doesn't really matter that I've seen that movie several times, because I've also seen the Leafs get shit on by the Bruins in the playoffs just as many times in my life as I've seen Shawshank, so there's no difference between the two.

Strangle

May 4, 2009
Nah, I'm trying not to troll an entire fanbase even though I want too. :D

I honestly love it, but there are rules I have to at least respect

Sometimes I really wish there was a mostly unmonitored ‘big boys only’ forum where **almost** anything goes

• Haha
Reactions: HolyHagelin

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
well, leafs didn’t deserve to win tonight

Sammy is a question mark. Leafs stars were kept off the board (Matthews was too close I couldn’t believe that post), I f***ing love Bert.

Questions remain in net, with the stars, with the officiating and with the coach. Nothing has been settled yet.

Bruins earned that one. Can’t wait for Monday night
Great post except why mention officiating? That didn't matter one bit. You had a 4 on 3. That should be a gimmie for AM.

Just call it like it is...Boston won fair and square. Period. Blaming a 3rd party seems a little out there. Yes?

HolyHagelin

Speed? I am speed.
Jan 8, 2024
I obviously do not watch the the Leafs and Matthews that much, so I’m not saying this is true.

But whenever I watch, Matthews does not stand out as a line driver.

I must have unfortunate luck when I watch.
I feel this way as well, which is why i asked elsewhere about carrying the puck

Reactions: Skate2Stick
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad