ECQF: Game 1 7:11 PM - Toronto Maple Leafs @ Boston Bruins | NBCSN, NESN, CBC, SN (4K), TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec
Matthews is the key to this series for the leafs. He cant be MIA again like year. Boston has the big line but they dont have an answer for Matthews on a second line. (Leafs 3rd line is prob better too)

If they could get Nylander to really make an impact that'd be great too, but im not counting on it.

Agreed if Willy and Matthews dont show up this could get ugly

Reactions: Sergei Shirokov

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
Most of the banks are.

Not sure why this sent me down this Wikipedia hole but.

Td Garden, owned by Delaware North (jeremy Jacobs. Delaware North is based in Buffalo New York.

So the Toronto Dominion garden is owned by a company named after the state of Delaware and based in Buffalo NY.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
For those that do not watch the B's often, I think Karson Kuhlman may surprise a few this series. He looked good on the Krejci line late in the year.

Reactions: FanSince72

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

Td Garden, owned by Delaware North (jeremy Jacobs. Delaware North is based in Buffalo New York.

So the Toronto Dominion garden is owned by a company named after the state of Delaware and based in Buffalo NY.

The company is named for the street corner it was formed at in Buffalo

about-street-signs_t1.jpg

Reactions: rfournier103

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS

I'm pretty sure the TD bank was formed from the merger of the Toronto and Dominion Banks. Though I think the American and Canadian versions of TD may be separated.

Harry22

Mar 28, 2005
Montreal
If the Leafs hope to win this series, they need to grab game 1 IMO. You need to set the tone in Boston or else you could easily get behind the eight ball real quick.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
If the Leafs hope to win this series, they need to grab game 1 IMO. You need to set the tone in Boston or else you could easily get behind the eight ball real quick.
They need to get 1 of the first 2...I dont care which one. Also dont get dominated in the first 2 would be a nice change too.

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
Lets go Leafs! Last year I was rooting for the Bruins but the addition of Tavares and emerging of Marner has won me over. Really fun team. Matthews will redeem himself tonight. Mark my words.

razkaz

Oct 3, 2013
Lets go Leafs! Last year I was rooting for the Bruins but the addition of Tavares and emerging of Marner has won me over. Really fun team. Matthews will redeem himself tonight. Mark my words.
FFS, I always thought you were a Bruins fan...

razkaz

Oct 3, 2013
Winning game 1 is more important to me. The times the Habs beat the Bruins in the playoffs, they shocked the Bruins in game 1. If you let the Bruins be comfortable and confident, you're screwed.
Maybe, but Leafs also lost the first 2 games and were down 3-1 and eventually forced a game 7. It's the playoffs baby, anything can happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Great Britain vs Finland
    Great Britain vs Finland
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $400.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Slovakia
    Kazakhstan vs Slovakia