Series Talk: ECQF: Boston Bruins vs Toronto Maple Leafs (Series Tied 3-3)

What will be the outcome of this series?

• Boston in 4

Votes: 95 6.1%
  • Boston in 5

Votes: 307 19.8%
  • Boston in 6

Votes: 445 28.7%
  • Boston in 7

Votes: 277 17.8%
  • Toronto in 4

Votes: 20 1.3%
  • Toronto in 5

Votes: 38 2.4%
  • Toronto in 6

Votes: 188 12.1%
  • Toronto in 7

Votes: 183 11.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Florida happened to Tampa, and Florida is going to happen to either the Leafs or Bruins. No chance either beat Florida, none.

I would have have said no chance this series goes 7 with Nylander out for 3 games and Matthews out 2 1/3rd games and both of them only in the lineup together for 40 minutes all series but here we are

Reactions: LivingRentFree

Strangle

May 4, 2009
giphy.gif

Bread and Circuses

Smile and wave.
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2010
Somewhere in the middle
I would have have said no chance this series goes 7 with Nylander out for 3 games and Matthews out 2 1/3rd games and both of them only in the lineup together for 40 minutes all series but here we are

I agree with you but man I watched those Florida games and the Panthers are relentless and heavy on the forecheck, and Maurice is light years ahead of Keefe and Monty, he is a dominant playoff coach.

Reactions: BB79

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
They tackle Bruins players, block the Bruins bench door which could have drawn a too many men against us, had 1 powerplay last game and the Bruins are the ones getting away with something. You can't make this up

The Leafs had 1 PP and then the double minor for high sticking which is pretty much an automatic call... why are you pretending like the penalties were lopsided?

Reactions: LivingRentFree

Transplanted Caper

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2003
The Leafs special teams still terrify me, as does their inability to move the puck on the back end, but Woll looks to be on a heater, so they've given themselves a chance. Should be fun and terrifying and awful and exhilarating and make me want to puke, and what a better way to spend a Saturday night.

Reactions: crump

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Toronto has been receiving favorable officiating the last three games. The whining is tremendous.
It is. Bruins fans whine about the refs more than the Leaf fans stereotype on hF boards.

I agree with you but man I watched those Florida games and the Panthers are relentless and heavy on the forecheck, and Maurice is light years ahead of Keefe and Monty, he is a dominant playoff coach.
They played great in the Tampa series for sure.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
It is. Bruins fans whine about the refs more than the Leaf fans stereotype on hF boards.
Hilarious considering the "Marchand should be suspended" post I just replied to

The Leafs had 1 PP and then the double minor for high sticking which is pretty much an automatic call... why are you pretending like the penalties were lopsided?
Do you always assume what you want to hear?

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Thank you for subscribing for Florida facts!

Did you know Florida coach Paul Maurice has been coaching in the NHL for 26 seasons?
Yup. Former Leafs and Marlies coach too!

[QUOTE="BB79, post: 195322683, member: 119808"

Do you always assume what you want to hear?
[/QUOTE]
No, I never do that. Is that something you do?

Was the post you replied to about abusing an official?

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
They tackle Bruins players, block the Bruins bench door which could have drawn a too many men against us, had 1 powerplay last game and the Bruins are the ones getting away with something. You can't make this up
You just made it up. Why assume others cannot?

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
I wonder if this is a coincidence or the NHL caught wind of the conflict of interest from the articles 2 years ago

Leafs are like 0-9 when he is reffing in playoffs. I suppose MLSE board finally had the balls to tell the league there is enough evidence that there is sabotage involved when he refs leafs games

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Florida happened to Tampa, and Florida is going to happen to either the Leafs or Bruins. No chance either beat Florida, none.
There is definitely a chance. Anyway, they are going to play the games despite your prognostication.

Keep living in your delusion buddy 👌
I don't live in a delusion. Unless, of course our current reality is in fact a simulation. In which case, it would be shared, but I am not the grammar police.

Scrantonicity 2

Not a Generational Poster
Mar 7, 2016
For an organization with the strongest winning culture in the league, this Bruins core sure does shit the bed a lot.

NeelyDan

Spot-Picker
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad