dXUh8bo.png

nNxmNiD.png

Reactions: Summer Rose

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Cats need to make sure they keep up that first 15min of last game where we just dominated the whole game, cause the lightning can get 3 sog and still potentially get 3 goals, those guys are lethal.
Barkov and forsling mostly shut them down last game, need to keep that up.

Tarasenko has a good game tn, had lots of chances that just didnt connect last game

Vasi had a really good game last time too, a crazy deflection he still got his glove on and then a perfect pass with no chance to save from barkov.

Bob also was really good, three rebounds is hard to stop and then the other was a perfect top shelf from stamkos on a 6on4.

Lookin around the playoffs these might be the two best goalies in the playoffs

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
I wouldn't count them out even down 2-0, but the boys are trying to prove this time is different.

Lorentz in for Lomberg tonight.
I would. This isn't the Lightning of old. They are thin on depth. Win or it's over.

They couldn't even beat a top heavy overrated Toronto team last year. It's thinner this year.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
What does that have to do with the series being over if the Lightning go down 0-2?

I'm not following you.
The Panthers will not look past the Lightning or underestimate them at all. We know what we are trying to do and this is only the first step. You have experienced cup winners over there, its not over until its over.

You might believe the series is over at 0-2 but none of the players will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad