ECQF: (1) Tampa Bay Lightning vs. (WC2) New Jersey Devils | Tampa Leads Series 3-1

who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Buddy at the range said the Devil's just booked tee time for Saturday evening.

#nowwegolf

Nico the Draft Riser

Devils, Rams, Hawks, Twins fan
Nov 18, 2017
Playoff virgins? Dude I've been a Devils fan for 25 years...which means I've seen almost 20 of these.

This has to take the cake...a Lightning fan calling a long term Devils fan a "playoff virgin". Holy smokes.
You didnt hear? Everyone on HF has to be under 25 years old

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
You I wouldn't say you guys are playoff virgins.

But you don't last long.
Longer than your visit to a certain secret part of these forums, where you had to tuck tail and run only to never come back because you embarrassed yourself so thoroughly.

Also, the cockiness about lasting in the playoffs is...interesting...considering it's still the first round and there's a more than decent chance you can get bounced next round when you don't have a young 8-seed to take advantage of.

Now I seriously hope that Boston or Toronto lays the smack down on Tampa, if for no other reason than it will disappoint a lame troll like you.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
when I see how insecure Tampa fans are and how much space there is to rent in their heads

free.jpg

Well who the f*** wants to live in NJ anyway? That's why they all come to Florida...

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Longer than your visit to a certain secret part of these forums, where you had to tuck tail and run only to never come back because you embarrassed yourself so thoroughly.

Also, the cockiness about lasting in the playoffs is...interesting...considering it's still the first round and there's a more than decent chance you can get bounced next round when you don't have a young 8-seed to take advantage of.

Now I seriously hope that Boston or Toronto lays the smack down on Tampa, if for no other reason than it will disappoint a lame troll like you.

OH OH OH are we talking about the politics boards? Man, we should set up a playoff thread in there. That way everyone can say what they really want. I'm sure nothing bad could come of that. :naughty:

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay

Spare me... A young 8 seed to be taken advantage of? I'll be sure to find the teacher and tell her the big mean Lightning aren't playing nice with the team that had to win something like 60-70% of its games for weeks to even be a 8 seed to begin with. Those poor unfortunate souls just never had a clue did they?

Reactions: T REX

None Shall Pass

Dano moisturizes
Jul 7, 2007
Brooklyn
If I had to watch that awful product you put on ice I'd be referencing teams from 20 years ago too.

Oh **** it's been 20 years since the devil's have been relevant. My bad.

We were in the cup finals 5 years ago. You might not remember it because you guys didn't make the playoffs that year :/

Edit: I forgot that it's 2018; six years ago.

Last edited:

Spirit of McMullen

3 since 82
Apr 19, 2018
Well who the **** wants to live in NJ anyway? That's why they all come to Florida...

Gary Bettman, All NJD players, every Flyers player a lot or Eagles, Phillies & Sixers player, almost every NYG & NYJ players, half of the NYY players, NYR retirees like Rod Gilbert, Ron Duguay, among others.

That's just sport's people.

And what difference does it make where people live or don't live?

Hey, you asked.

ThunderAlleyNomad

Aug 24, 2009

Weak. Very weak. And kind of sad.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Gary Bettman, All NJD players, every Flyers player a lot or Eagles, Phillies & Sixers player, almost every NYG & NYJ players, half of the NYY players, NYR retirees like Rod Gilbert, Ron Duguay, among others.

That's just sport's people.

And what difference does it make where people live or don't live?

Hey, you asked.

If it's in my head like the post claimed it was then it's in Florida. Otherwise the Devils live swinging couple inches below the Lightning's belt line.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty

Lmao but you remember me so you must have been listening. It was 2v100 every thread. I had better things to do than to pry away after being there for months. But you really remember me so I'm glad the message struck a cord with you :) <3

If we lose next round, so be it, I can't control it, but I can control how much salt I lick off these boards from your tears. So in the meantime, yum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad