ECF Game 1: Florida Panthers @ Carolina Hurricanes | 8:00PM ET | TNT, CBC, SN, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
Agreed in OT, Andersen and Bobrovsky were equally unbelievable.

But it doesn't get to OT if not for Bobrovsky. And Andersen would probably say he'd want one or both of the Barkov and Verhaege goals back. Heck, the Tkachuk goal was a great shot but he still got beat clean past the glove.

Nothing Bobrovsky could do on either of the Canes goals.

It doesn't get to OT without the 5 on 3 call on the Panthers, a total gift from the refs. We can play these games all night and in the end the result is the same, Devils suck ass.

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
GG guys
sleepy-tired.gif

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
Yeah, the Jarvis goal was absolutely beautiful and there was nothing Bob could have done.

And I agree regarding regulation. I thought Hurricanes were the better the team then while in OT Florida dominated.
I thought Carolina had much the better of play in 1st and 3rd in regulation. Fla won the 2nd

Fla was more aggressive in most of the OTs but it was a great goaltending exhibition. Truly one of those games that nobody deserved to lose.

Chips

Aug 19, 2015
I was told the flames won the Tkacuck trade.
I mean the topics been beat to death, but even now it’s still too early, and or both teams can win a trade. I always thought Huberdeau on a Sutter style team was not going to work. He had been super good offensively multiple years but maybe his game isn’t as adaptable as some. I don’t know if many Flames fans are complaining about Weegar

Tkachuk has been a really good two way player for the Cats tho. Even when he’s not been scoring every game these playoffs, he’s still had some good games far as defending and forechecking where his team at least isn’t in much danger.

Dec 29, 2004
That TNT panel should be sponsered by 'Just for Men'. Gretzky should just go with the the white/gray. That time the blonde dude had black hair... yikes.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
It doesn't get to OT without the 5 on 3 call on the Panthers, a total gift from the refs. We can play these games all night and in the end the result is the same, Devils suck ass.
Well played.

Agree the 5v3 call was weak, but it was still a cross check, and they held the same standard on the Pesce crosscheck the next period.

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
Lomberg was only needed for just 19:15 mins, least mins played. He'll be available at this years draft table for a bag that can hold pucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad