Series Talk: Eastern Conference Quarterfinal: BRUINS (A2) vs Toronto Maple Leafs (A3)

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
I don't post much, but I read the main boards. Not once have I seen a Leafs fan call out their obnoxious brethren for being obnoxious and embarrassing the others. I've seen it very often here with Bruins fans, we call out the idiots all the time. Every team has its idiot fans, I accept that. Not every team's fanbase not only appears to accept them, but they encourage them. That's any Leafs thread on the main board.

Isn't there a maximum age limit on the main board?

CamMac

Jan 3, 2015
Ullmark and Swayman have a lot to prove in this series. How confident would you be in giving Swayman a big contract if he doesn't preform well? Maybe it's recency bias but lately I've been thinking it might be more worth it to hold onto Ullmark and see what Swayman could fetch on the trade market.

Reactions: Gordoff

SwayHeyKid

Living by faith, not by sight.
Mar 14, 2022
Reason I start Swayman is kinda simple. Kid wants to get paid big money right?

Show us the money Sway. Are you a big time goalie?

1, 3, 5, 7

Those are his games. Go get that money. 3 home games too no less
Game 5's at home have traditionally been the Bruins achilles heel as well. Let's gooo!

Gryz-Carlo are terrible together. Why is this happening? Stop overthinking it and put him with McAvoy ffs

Reactions: Gordoff and Zillah

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
Ullmark and Swayman have a lot to prove in this series. How confident would you be in giving Swayman a big contract if he doesn't preform well? Maybe it's recency bias but lately I've been thinking it might be more worth it to hold onto Ullmark and see what Swayman could fetch on the trade market.
We will have our answer in two weeks.

Game 5's at home have traditionally been the Bruins achilles heel as well. Let's gooo!

Gryz-Carlo are terrible together. Why is this happening? Stop overthinking it and put him with McAvoy ffs
Lindholm is a lot better with McAvoy in my opinion. He moves his feet more. They will be on the ice against Matthews .

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Not just a rookie, but one that has been send back down multiple times this season and has the worst plus/minus on the team.
New season remember? You left out he was sent down on numerous times due to cap restrictions as well and when did Coyle become this shut down center all of sudden because he's not.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
For a guy in and out of the lineup like Beecher has been I think that is too much to ask of him . Matthews will get some points in this series, he’s too good to totally shut him down. Hopefully we can limit the damage.
Its going to be a team point of reference and yes he will get his points but still I want Coyle's line nowhere near his line. They have not been a good trio, especially in our end of the ice, But that's me just hating on Coyle

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I was watching the Leafs last night. Their defense is definitely more physical these days, but there's not a whole lot of skill back there. Get those guys running around and capitalize. Gotta have shots, too. Can't be throwing together 3-4 shots a period against weak goaltending. If you have a lane, rip it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad