Series Talk: Eastern Conference Quarterfinal: BRUINS (A2) vs Toronto Maple Leafs (A3)

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
1713320833401.png

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Gotta say I love all the east matchups minus the canes/isles (snooze fest rematch)

Bs/laffs
Battle of Florida
Caps/rags not bad

Hairz

Mar 22, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
I don't like this matchup for us. Guys like Domi/Bertuzzi have been great additions to the Leafs.

I feel like Matthews game has matured and he is ready to get this team over the hump. I really hope the Bruins come out on top but I think Leafs in 6.

• Wow
Reactions: Race Dawg

CheerstoBeers

Jan 28, 2008
Stay off the main boards Yikes. Leaf fans out in full force telling the world how much better they are, how gonna smoke us. I don't get where they get their cockiness and confidence. Certainly not from any kind of success. It's mind boggling how obnoxious they are

Lordstanley

MusicMan
Feb 10, 2010
From The Soul
Stay off the main boards Yikes. Leaf fans out in full force telling the world how much better they are, how gonna smoke us. I don't get where they get their cockiness and confidence. Certainly not from any kind of success. It's mind boggling how obnoxious they are
It is instilled into their losing minds that reverse psychology will work for them someday....:help:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad