Pre-Game Talk: Eastern Conference Final: Tampa Bay Lightning (1A) v. Washington Capitals (1M)

edog37

Jan 21, 2007
Pittsburgh
Just what we an need, an lowly pengin in an corner. An scram you filthy flightless bird, an season is done for you an no more watching an puck

5 times as many Cups as you, but there’s bigger concerns now....Alexa Ovi’s season must end with great haste, so go do your job...

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
5 times as many Cups as you, but there’s bigger concerns now....Alexa Ovi’s season must end with great haste, so go do your job...

My job is an painting crosswalks like an rainbows and cutting an hedges with an hedgeclippers. What does an lowly pengin think I can do? I am but an man.

5 times an many cups? well it wont be an 6 times this season I'll tell you an that much XDDDD

Reactions: Stamper and Hoek

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
An note to wandering catipals:

An bedtime was three an hours ago, an grownups are using hf now.

Exception: an dimwitted pengin who an rebel against his mommy.

Reactions: Stamper and Hoek

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018
Caps fans are awful arrogant on the main boards.......
I guess the penguins they fed on had some disease.
Geez I'll stay away for sure (I did lurk a little last round but after seeing so many angry posts about the officiating I left and never looked back). I'd rather save up my energy rooting for our team than listening to what they have to say.
Thanks for the info.

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
Anyone else concerned that the theme for the playoffs this year seems to be exorcising demons of playoffs past, and we’re 2-0 vs the caps?

Reactions: Hoek

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Well there it goes. It was a nice run while it lasted.

NatoGhost

Jun 27, 2013
This was a big step for the caps but I think they're still a few steps behind us. After beating Pittsburgh they are celebrating too soon and will be emotionally hungover this series. They're in for a rude awakening. Tampa knows from experience it's a long war. Tampa in 5 again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad