EA sports is bringing back NCAA Football

limkangyoung

May 19, 2023
I hope they treat to it better than Madden.
I don't think EA could treat anything better at all...

EA are still so popular only because of the presence of real players in their games, they are monopolists in this. No one wants to play for a no-name team or players like in PES...

Last edited:

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
https://www.si.com/fannation/colleg...otball-ea-sports-video-game-details-leak-2024

"They were asking how often I see this happen [in recruiting] or how should we do this or that, and I will tell you,because I've seen kind of some of the back of the interfaces of what they're working on and stuff, it is going to be awesome," Wasserman said on the Andy Staples Show.

"They're doing it in a way where you're not just going to get a Madden engine with the college uniforms. Like they are really trying, and I think the reason why they delayed it a year was that they wanted to make sure that when the game finally made its return, that it wasn't just some crappy knockoff of Madden, and that it was its own thing.

"Like the dynasty mode and like recruiting, and rankings and territories and all the things that we talk about on this show is going to be represented to some extent in the video game."
Matt Brown, publisher of college football newsletter Extra Points, has reported that EA is investing more resources into creating a more in-depth Dynasty Mode, with someone at the company saying Dynasty will be the "flagship game mode for EA Sports College Football."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad