Duncan Keith or Keith Ballard

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreamCatcher*

I know this thread is old but it will be interesting to see how Ballard responds to Canucks high offensive system. Nonetheless, Duncan Keith Solidified himself in this argument.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
As a Hawk fans I would rather have Ballard. If we must trade one of our big three young defensemen (Seabrook, Keith or Barker), I want it to be Keith. His head and his hands just can`t keep up to his feet.

Keith. very very underrated

Second time the same joke?

:shakehead

And it's not even funny the first time...

LOL!

Ballard, and IMO, it's not even close. Maybe it's because I've seen a lot of Ballard, but from what I have seen of Keith, he's been rather unimpressive.

I really like Keith's game, but I'd swap him for Ballard in the blink of an eye. He's Seabrook good.

Amazing thread!

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
I saw the thread title on this one and I was like "really guys? The Norris Trophy winner against Ballard?"

Very happy that this was a revival thread.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Now lets see what ballard does on a real team

Kitten Mittons

Nov 18, 2007
Keith. very very underrated
Duncan Keith
I have been watching hockey for the last 20 years and if there is a player that is underrated its Duncan Keith. I have to go with Keith on this one, not because im a Hawks fan but because hes just that good. I have Keith up there with Seabrook. Keith is more of a power defensive player who plays Blackhawks style defense and in a few years Keith will be a star player and at the same time will still be underrated.
I'd want Duncan Keith, he seems to be the smarter player, quite calm and with a great attitude. One of my favorite young blueliners
Congratulations.

Second time the same joke?

And it's not even funny the first time...
What an argument! I'm convinced now!!!

Trolling.

I found it funny to see posts saying that Keith has 'Seabrook potential'. Very worthy bump - you don't see a lot of those.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
that has been said before

huh? he has only played for PHO and Florida:help:

Duncan Keith is by far the better player now(And will most likely be his entire career), but Ballard needs a opportunity on a good team.

brtriad

Jan 18, 2009
The Loop
I have been watching hockey for the last 20 years and if there is a player that is underrated its Duncan Keith. I have to go with Keith on this one, not because im a Hawks fan but because hes just that good. I have Keith up there with Seabrook. Keith is more of a power defensive player who plays Blackhawks style defense and in a few years Keith will be a star player and at the same time will still be underrated.

:laugh:Hf2828 was spot on. That doesn't happen often.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
You truly would have had to watch Keith night in night out over a number of years to see how much his game has improved. Three years ago his offensive game was a fraction of what it is today.

Raym11

Oct 6, 2009
basically the future of a players fate, is the exact opposite of what the majority of HFboards players think

Kingbobert

Jul 15, 2005
Montreal
you guys think that Ballard would be higher up if he had played on a better supported team that allowed him to develop more?

I mean he was pretty high on alot of peoples lists. There has to be a reason no? (who am i kidding it's HFboards lol)

as far as Keiths development in the last 3 years, its awesome and i hope he keeps it up....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad