Recalled/Assigned: Dufour recalled

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
I’m surprised and thought there’s no way the kid gets a look this year. Too young I figured.

I figured wrong.

Assuming he’s in the lineup let’s just hope Lane doesn’t play him 6 minutes with the fourth line.

It’ll make the game a bit more interesting
His ELC won’t slide like Raty’s so I expect him to get more minutes and PP time.

He has the potential to become what I want Wahlstrom to be.

Reactions: The Real JT

JKP

Sep 19, 2004
Halifax, NS
meh, give him a little taste (a game or two) as a reward for having a good season so far. Can he be much worse than some of what's been happening...?

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
they said pageau was on ice today. and dufour isn't a center.

looking at what Gross just tweeted, the fact he's on the first line with Barzal and...bailey, is damning to where we are offensively as a roster. Looks like holmstrom is the odd one out, which makes sense.
You’re right about Pageau, just saw the tweets from practice.

Why anyone should have an issue with a first year pro who is scoring in the AHL being called up on merit is baffling to me? Isn’t this what we should want?

The offense dried up here. Dufour has 12 goals in BPT. Bring him up.

Reactions: leeroggy

The Real JT

No diving allowed
Jul 2, 2018
Connecticut
With Bailey on the wing at least we know he’ll get some passes sent his way.

Really excited to see this kid. If he ever hits his ceiling, he is precisely what this franchise needs.

Reactions: Lek

The Real JT

No diving allowed
Jul 2, 2018
Connecticut
Josh Bailey with yet another game on the top line. With that in mind there need to be a moratorium on criticizing Barzal until he’s not paired with him.

Hopefully Dufour makes both of them look good tonight.

Reactions: Osakahaus

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
Josh Bailey with yet another game on the top line. With that in mind there need to be a moratorium on criticizing Barzal until he’s not paired with him.

unless this goes into overtime

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC

I'm hoping that changes to Parise-Barzal-Dufour by the 2nd period.

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC
willem-dafoe-creepy.gif

Can't wait for Willem Dafoe!

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Absolutely, that line needs more of a lunchpail guy than Bailey. Hell, I’d even take Lee there..
Because why not have 2 guys who can shoot the puck like Parise and Dufour instead of Bailey’s rotting corpse.

JBHockey

Mar 12, 2012
Sunnyvale Trailer Park

Bailey is a like a slug on the ice. the only thing he can do is score on a completely empty net from 5 feet out as long has a second or two if it's a one timer he going to miss.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad