Recalled/Assigned: Dufour recalled

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
yeah lets rush up dufour. great idea lou. and against the bruins nontheless.

who's actually hurt on defense is my question?

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC

GTFO
yes-desmaiei.gif

Wow. Damned if Lou does, damned if Lou doesn't.

Play the kids. No! Dont play the kids.

Peak HFIsles.

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021

Peak HFIsles.
the guy is still way too young. who is going down is my question. i'm just hoping that the isles dont throw the kid into the fire just because of their scoring woes.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
the guy is still way too young. who is going down is my question. i'm just hoping that the isles dont throw the kid into the fire just because of their scoring woes.
Who is hurt at forward should be your question. Look back to Monday night's game and see who got leveled but finished the game anyway.

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
Who is hurt at forward should be your question. Look back to Monday night's game and see who got leveled but finished the game anyway.
they said pageau was on ice today. and dufour isn't a center.

looking at what Gross just tweeted, the fact he's on the first line with Barzal and...bailey, is damning to where we are offensively as a roster. Looks like holmstrom is the odd one out, which makes sense.

Dutch Frost

Battle Level
Mar 12, 2010
Queens, NY

He is 20 year old adult, He gets to play against a tough team. No one is going to judge his performance. Let him play and get the minutes in. The fan base and their obsession with smothering prospects till they are 23 yrs old is mind boggling. Maybe thats why we havent had a good draft pick since Barzal. All we do is hold them in the minors and then 4 years later realize hmm not good enough. Lets trade for more prospects lol GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

Throttle

Sep 22, 2020
He’s 20 in a youngish mans game.

Well, here’s the thing. If he gets caught standing around, he can at least watch how Pasta routinely finds scoring positions to shoot and score. (Note: pasta doesn’t have great edges, skates like the wind, a super hard shot, keeps his head down, etc.) Pasta has instincts on where to go to and when and to execute on it.

Reactions: Osakahaus

The Real JT

No diving allowed
Jul 2, 2018
Connecticut
GTFO
View attachment 637208

Play the kids. No! Dont play the kids.

Peak HFIsles.
I’m surprised and thought there’s no way the kid gets a look this year. Too young I figured.

I figured wrong.

Assuming he’s in the lineup let’s just hope Lane doesn’t play him 6 minutes with the fourth line.

It’ll make the game a bit more interesting

Reactions: Osakahaus

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
Imagine not being anything other than excited about this…

Worst case scenario, Dufour is not ready but gets a taste of the speed and physicality of the NHL so he can go back to the minors and improve what he needs to work on.

Best case scenario, he shows management just how badly they need to get rid of the passengers (Bailey/Beauvillier/etc.)

Could also be a showcase too?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad