Recalled/Assigned: Dufour recalled

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Bailey is a like a slug on the ice. the only thing he can do is score on a completely empty net from 5 feet out as long has a second or two if it's a one timer he going to miss.
Bailey skates like he’s played 2,000 games in the NHL. He lugs up and down the ice.

Reactions: Big L and JBHockey

leeroggy

Jan 3, 2010
For those youngsters out there Wally Pipp took the day off 97 years ago (yes it’s that long ago) with a headache. Replaced by Lou Gehrig and we know the rest.

Funny, my wife had a headache last week and she’s still in my lineup.
Marriages need waivers just to send a message

Reactions: Big L

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
wally went on to have great season for reds the year after leaving yanks....had 99 rbi on only 6 hr....14th in MVP voting that year...good bar trivia in there somewhere

gotta text my wife in the next room to see what we're having for dinner.....and to see if i need to give her a headache.....it's game night. PRIORITIES!!

The Real JT

No diving allowed
Jul 2, 2018
Connecticut
For those youngsters out there Wally Pipp took the day off 97 years ago (yes it’s that long ago) with a headache. Replaced by Lou Gehrig and we know the rest.

Funny, my wife had a headache last week and she’s still in my lineup.

You need a new GM

Marriages need waivers just to send a message

that means she is not benched?
Thanks for all the suggestions.

I’m just worried that if I got a new GM, he might want a part time player/coach/GM position.

Reactions: Big L

CupHolders

Really Fries My Bananas!
Aug 8, 2006
the guy is still way too young. who is going down is my question. i'm just hoping that the isles dont throw the kid into the fire just because of their scoring woes.
Don’t you remember, all of last year we were told DuFour is an overager… He’s practically 25 going on 32! :sarcasm:

Seriously though, it’s fine. This is exactly how players need to be acclimated into the NHL. A cup of coffee this year. Then a more serious look next year.

Reactions: MJF and Osakahaus

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
Don’t you remember, all of last year we were told DuFour is an overager… He’s practically 25 going on 32! :sarcasm:

Seriously though, it’s fine. This is exactly how players need to be acclimated into the NHL. A cup of coffee this year. Then a more serious look next year.
well i just follow the belief that rushing someone up just to solve our woes is never a good idea, but i get that from baseball. besides, what could go wrong?

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
well i just follow the belief that rushing someone up just to solve our woes is never a good idea, but i get that from baseball. besides, what could go wrong?
Solve our woes? No, we have too many of those.

Send a message? Yes.

Reactions: Osakahaus

leeroggy

Jan 3, 2010
He'll be fine. I think Lane overreacted for whatever reason, but he would have missed shifts when Barzal was on the PP anyhow.

He made a few interesting plays in his limited time and I'm fully comfortable in saying he'll be a player.

Less than 7 minutes of ice time, and Fasching only got a little over 10, as did Clutter. Lane was trying a lot of line switching. Casey had 14+. Believe it or not, Beau had the most ice time for the forwards!

I thought he was aggressive in the O Zone, and the one play that stood out is how he recognized the Bruin behind the net was struggling a little with the puck, so he jumped it and caused a turnover.

Reactions: Mike C and MJF

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad